32 Products Reviewers Said Were Totally Worth The Money
A dog camera, rainbow knife set, and more useful products reviewers didn't regret buying.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An inflatable sofa so cozy, comfortable, and perf for the outdoors, you'll forget you're not actually sleeping in a bed. It also doesn't take up a lot of space, so you can use it for your patio or apartment balcony.
2. Circle mirrors to turn the empty wall above your couch, dresser, or fireplace into a gorgeous display. You'll be able to see your living space from a new (and artsy) perspective.
3. A Furbo dog camera so you can monitor your fur babies when you're not home. It syncs with an app that lets you livestream footage, receive barking notifications, speak to your doggo, and toss delicious treats. This tiny security device will put your mind at ease if you're running errands or traveling.
4. A Dash Rapid Egg Cooker for ~eggcellent~ breakfasts: Boil up to six eggs at a time or use the poaching tray to make an omelet whenever you're hungry.
5. IUGA high-waist leggings that'll pass the squat test and not slide down during workouts. These babies have roomy pockets on the side for your phone and keys, and a four-way stretch material that'll feel heavenly on your legs.
6. Satin pillowcases because you're over waking up with frizzy hair every dang morning. These gems help reduce breakage and let you actually start your day with gorgeous strands.
7. A beautiful futon you'll want to sit and sleep on in the living room. It easily folds up and down, doesn't take up too much room, and looks fab with accent pillows.
8. A food chopper to ~cut~ your meal prep time in half and reduce the mess on your countertop. Mash ground meat, fruit, and veggies with ease in glass bowls and skillets.
9. Waterproof mascara that'll take your lashes to new heights and not clump, smudge, or rub off. You won't look like Captain Jack Sparrow by the end of the day *and* your eyes will pop, thanks to this tiny tube of magic.
10. The Poppy Manicure Tool to make it easy to paint your nails with precise strokes and not make a mess. Yes, you can turn your fingers into a salon-worthy masterpiece at home.
11. A pet hair remover broom that'll get to work on all the fur hiding in your carpets. It easily removes your pet's hair from multiple surfaces (hardwood, upholstery, etc.) and has a built-in squeegee edge that'll wipe away pee accidents.
12. A hard water stain remover for your shower door, faucet, and toilet bowl that still look grimy, even though you've tried cleaning them a million times. This formula gets to work on tough soap scum, mineral deposits, and water spots that won't budge, so your bathroom can look sparkling again.
13. A single-blade razor that'll remove stubborn hair and not give you razor burn or ingrown hairs when you shave. It'll look pretty in your shower *and* it comes with 10 replacement blades to minimize your carbon footprint.
14. A shirt folder because putting away clothes is time suck and results in crammed drawers. Grab this nifty board and turn your lumpy tee into an almost-perfect square every time.
15. A Tushy bidet attachment that'll effectively clean your bum without using a mountain of toilet paper. One other benefit of this device? You won't have to worry so much about clogging your toilet. 🙌
16. A foot file so good at gently removing dead skin, you'll gasp at your newly-soft heels that were once callused and cracked.
17. A NutriBullet blender you'll want to add to your kitchen counter if you love making smoothies and juices. This baby easily blends fruits and veggies and won't leave ice chunks in your beverages.
18. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes to get rid of pesky stains on your countertops, car seats, and tools. They'll come in handy when nail polish remover, permanent marker, or bird poop randomly shows up on surfaces.
19. A splurge-worthy weather pod so you can have a covered hangout spot *and* protect your outdoor furniture from impromptu rain showers.
20. Iridescent privacy film that'll give your window a shimmery glow-up and prevent neighbors from peeping into your bedroom.
21. A compact treadmill so you don't have to cancel your workout on rainy days. Run with the riser up or switch it down if you want to walk. It also doesn't make a lot of noise, so your neighbors won't hear every step you take.
22. A rainbow knife set that'll catch everyone's eye in the kitchen and make dicing food a breeze. It comes with different-sized knives and scissors, so you can slice everything from bread to veggies in little time.
23. Corner shelves so you can have a beautiful, tiered display of your plant bbs, tiny frames, and knickknacks in a bedroom space that's typically overlooked.
24. New Balance sneakers with great cushioning and a lightweight design perfect for working out. Wear them whenever you go on a run or walk and your feet will be so comfortable.
25. Glossier Cloud Paint that'll give your cheeks a subtle glow *and* be a fab staple for your beauty cabinet. It has a buildable formula, so you can customize your look every time you put on makeup.
26. A sturdy hanger stacker so you can finally tackle the mountain of hangers taking up space in your closet. It'll neatly stack plastic and wooden hangers, just in case you need one for a coat or shirt.
27. A countertop garden to grow fresh herbs at home. It has LED lights and a control panel that reminds you when to add water or feed your plant babies. Yes, you *can* get fresh basil, parsley, and thyme without going to the grocery store.
28. Nuele's Hair Serum so you can nourish your strands with argan, clary sage, jojoba, moringa, and rosemary oils *and* protect your hair from hot tools. Yes to a super smooth and silky 'do!
29. A selfie ring light because you need better lighting for your next TikTok video or Zoom meeting. This device will *get you glowing* and turn your dark room into the perf studio.
30. Mighty Patch's Hydrocolloid Acne Pimple Patch Spot Treatment that'll lift gunk out of whiteheads while you sleep. This overnight treatment will shrink bad pimples and leave you with a clearer complexion in the a.m.
31. A Core Max 2.0 because you'll basically have a home gym without having to buy so much equipment. You can do crunches, push-ups, and multiple bodyweight movements with this compact device that'll help you ~work up a sweat~ in your apartment or studio.
32. Bottle Bright Tablets for your reusable tumblers that are *still* grimy, even though you've scrubbed them and put them through the dishwasher countless times. They'll dissolve and remove tough stains and leave your containers sparkling clean.
Me, finding a cool product that's worth every penny:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.