33 Products Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
Jersey bike shorts, portable dog bowls, drawer organizers, and other popular items from BuzzFeed Shopping posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A self-grooming cat toy that'll be ~purrfect~ for collecting and removing feline hair: Your kitty can brush up against this gadget, which easily mounts to a wall and helps minimize fur clumps.
2. High-cut cheeky bikini bottoms, so you can show off your booty while you chill by the pool. These babies are so darn comfortable and won't ride up.
3. A bug bite suction tool, because the last thing you want is a pesky mosquito bite, chigger bite, or bee sting to get in the way of your hiking or camping trip. It'll remove some of the gross insect saliva and venom and easily fit in your backpack.
4. An adorable letter set, so you can surprise your mom with heartwarming notes and a colorful keepsake box. Just fill in the blanks on each sheet, place them in colorful envelopes, and give the box to mom, so they can read messages at a later date (I'm not crying, you're crying).
5. This amazing mascara that'll give your eyelashes mega volume and length without falsies. You won't have to think about reapplying either, because it stays in place and won't smudge throughout the day.
6. Plant food spikes, because your green babies need the proper nutrients to thrive indoors and avoid wilting. This fertilizer can be used for lots of plants like house crotons, ferns, and spider plants, and takes the stress out of plant care.
7. Watermelon drop earrings that'll look really pretty with summer outfits and remind you of your fave fruit.
8. A pair of lightweight training shoes for HIIT, weight lifting, dancing, and every workout in between. They also feature easy laces and a flexible shape, so your feet will be free from pain while you get movin' indoors.
9. A drawer organizer you'll want to use for cutlery, utensils, and scissors stashed in a small space. This tray will keep all your cooking tools neatly arranged, so you don't have to waste time trying to find a knife or fork again. Plus, wouldn't it be nice to have more room in your kitchen?
10. A Baked by Melissa Birthday Gift Box, because your bestie, sibling, or coworker will appreciate a sweet pick-me-up on their special day.
11. Arch support straps to relieve your achy feet: Slide these on whenever you have bunion pain or plantar fasciitis and say goodbye to discomfort.
12. This liquid lipstick from BH Cosmetics that'll make your lips look smooth and gorgeous, thanks to its pigment-based formula. It comes in pinks, reds, and more shades to compliment your fave makeup looks.
13. Geometric mismatched earrings, because it's been a minute since you've treated yourself to cute jewelry. These tiny studs are made with zinc alloy and glazed ceramic and will give your daily uniform a colorful glow-up.
14. Dishwasher cleaner that'll get to work on the nasty stains and food remains lingering in your dishwasher. These tablets dissolve and eliminate gross odors too, so your silverware, cups, and utensils will come out sparkling clean and smell fresh.
15. Jersey cycle shorts, because you need a wardrobe staple that's ~anything but basic~ when the sun's out. It'll go well with a crop top, sandals, and lightweight jacket.
16. A mold and mildew cleaner, so you don't have to spend hours scrubbing dirty tiles and tub knobs. Just apply this formula, wait about eight hours, and rinse all the grime away. Yep, it's that easy to get your bathroom super clean again.
17. A small children's knife, so your little ones can safely chop up fruits and veggies in the kitchen. The wooden handle makes gripping and dicing easier for tiny hands.
18. A lightweight sunscreen you'll want to use if you're prone to sunburns and breakouts: Its formula won't clog your pores or leave a greasy white residue across your face. Apply it before heading outside and your skin will be protected from the sun.
19. After sun lotion that'll soothe sunburned skin *and* help minimize awkward tan lines. Aloe and coconut oil work together to hydrate trouble spots, reduce redness, and make your arms, legs, and back super smooth again.
20. This acne-fighting spot gel from e.l.f. Cosmetics, because it'll ~hit the spot~ when it comes to treating stubborn breakouts. It's formulated with salicylic acid, tea tree oil, witch hazel, and aloe that help clear up pimples on your face.
21. A shiny gloss that locks in moisture, isn't sticky, and adds a subtle shimmer to your lips. Just swipe on to complete your makeup look *and* keep dryness at bay.
22. A gel pillow with soft material and non-shift construction, so you can sleep on your back, side, or stomach sans pain. No more tossing, turning, and waking up with back or neck aches.
23. A set of airtight lids, because the *last* thing you want to deal with is food splattering all over the microwave, stove, or fridge when you're cooking. These babies fit on multiple pans and bowls and they'll help you cut back on plastic waste.
24. A pink beauty roller you'll want to have on hand for some ~me time~. This tiny tool can help smooth areas around your cheeks and make your DIY spa day more relaxing.
25. A cat-friendly dry shampoo, because the struggle can be real when your feline needs a bath. This formula will leave your cat's skin and coat super soft, thanks to aloe vera, vitamin E, and neem oil. Your kitty will appreciate the pampering without getting wet.
26. Slide-on sandals for summer activities, so you can effortlessly put together a warm weather look and not have to sweat in sneakers. These shoes are so dang comfortable and will go with all your dresses, shorts, rompers, and swimsuits.
27. A sheer matte lipstick that'll highlight your natural lips and be easy to apply while you're doing makeup. It has a matte texture and comes in a bunch of shades, so you can play up your look and not have to deal with stickiness or smearing.
28. A portable dog bowl, so your furry friend can eat and drink with ease while you guys are on-the-go. This lightweight essential fits in your backpack, dries quickly (buh-bye water leaks), and makes outdoor adventures with your doggo a breeze.
29. A gorgeous bralette that gives amazing support to bigger chests *and* feels super comfortable under shirts. With a soft mesh design and underwire-free shape, you'll forget you're actually wearing a bra (woot!).
30. Scalloped-hem shorts to wear when it's way too hot out for jeans and joggers. Pair 'em with your fave T-shirt or blouse whenever you're running errands or taking a walk.
31. An organizing set, so your lingerie drawer will be less of a mess. It comes with four cubes that'll help you neatly arrange undies, bras, and socks. Won't it be great to not spend time sifting through clothes when you're getting dressed?
32. A nourishing eye cream that'll kick puffiness and dryness to the curb and brighten your complexion. Avocado oil helps moisturize, while beta-carotene provides rich antioxidants. Yep, you *can* look like you got eight hours of sleep even if you stayed up all night.
33. Wedge sandals to slip into when you want to rock pretty summer shoes but don't want to deal with blisters, aching, and swelling. A supportive footbed and an adjustable strap will let you customize your fit, so you can be ~on your feet~ without discomfort.
You, while searching for new accessories, clothes, and summer essentials:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.