35 Activewear Pieces Pretty Much Perfect For All Your Cardio Workouts
Crisscross sports bras, squat-proof leggings, and more clothes you'll love to wear for cardio exercise.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A matching sports bra and leggings set that'll solve the problem of "I don't know what the heck to wear" when you're trying to squeeze in a cardio session. This coordinating set will make dressing for HIIT, Zumba, or kickboxing so dang easy.
2. A high-impact sports bra because it will keep you supported (and *very* comfortable) during your next cardio session, especially if you have a bigger bust. A built-in bra and wide shoulder straps are a heavenly combo for jumps, squats, and lunges.
3. A V-neck T-shirt so you can ~run like the wind~ and not turn into a sweat puddle by the time you're done with a workout. Thanks to moisture-wicking material, you'll stay cool and dry regardless of how many laps you're doing.
4. A pair of leggings that won't actually feel like workout leggings thanks to their stretchy fabric and nonhugging fit. Skip the compression shorts and wear these comfy bottoms instead for your next cardio class.
5. A convertible sports bra with straps you can wear crossed or uncrossed for your workouts. Whether you're kickboxing or jogging, you'll get amazing support and not have to think twice about your chest bouncing.
6. A twist-front crop top because you want to look cute and not be too sweaty during virtual boot camp classes. You will also *finally* have something to wear with your fave high-rise leggings and bike shorts.
7. Patterned shorts for all your indoor and outdoor cardio activities. With a high waistband, vibrant design, and body-hugging fit that's comfy as hell, you can't go wrong with these gorgeous bottoms.
8. A medium support sports bra because it'll prevent your chest from feeling too sweaty during cycling and HIIT training sessions. Designed for A–G cups, this bra helps shape your boobs with spacer construction and has a keyhole back design for additional breathability.
9. A tie-back tank that literally ~has your back~ when it comes to sweaty, heart-pumping cardio workouts. It has a V-mesh design on the back (so long, perspiration) and super-soft fabric that won't cling to you whenever you're doing jumping jacks, squats, or high knees.
10. High-rise leggings so you can power through your indoor cycling session without bunching or sagging. These babies will stay up on your waist and still feel comfortable, even if you're peddling really fast on a stationary bike.
11. A racer-back sports bra with a tech pocket, because you like to listen to music or podcasts while you work up a sweat. Located in the back, this slim space will easily fit your smartphone and keep it secure while you're exercising at home.
12. A lightweight tee to help you crush your next run in warm weather. Hate chafing and clothes that won't stay in place? This tee has you covered: It has gusseted raglan sleeves that don't hug your arms and a drop-tail design for a close-to-the-bod fit.
13. Running-friendly leggings with quick-drying fabric, an adjustable drawstring waist, *and* a back pocket for essentials. Slip into these slightly-cropped tights for your next treadmill session or outdoor jog to stay comfy and dry.
14. A fleece thermal that'll keep you toasty and not drench you in sweat when it's cold outside. It's made with fabric that wicks away moisture and helps you stay warm, so you can crush your next jog, run, or bike ride.
15. Squat-proof leggings with a hidden waistband pocket and fit that'll let you power through leg day with ease. Can we also take a minute to appreciate all the cool patterns they come in?!
16. Athletic socks because you want to give your heels proper cushioning and not let sweat stink up your feet. Breathable fabric and a heel tab design will help you stay dry and avoid blisters whenever you exercise.
17. A workout tank you'll want to wear all the time because it's so comfy and has removable pads. No digging, underwire, or hooks, just support for your chest when you need it.
18. A V-neck onesie because dressing for in-between weather will be so easy: Just slip into this comfy number with ribbed detailing, crisscross straps, and fabric that won't restrict your movement.
20. A sports bra/crop top because a) you'll save time getting dressed for the gym and b) you won't have to wear multiple layers. Removable pads and a body-hugging fit will keep your chest supported, even if you're running hard on the treadmill.
21. A two-piece workout set so ~purrfect~ and breathable for outdoor workouts. Wear this matching bra and bike shorts whenever you go for a stroll or quick run. (No layers required.)
22. A underwire sports bra because it provides amazing support for D-cup+ chests. Cushioned shoulder straps and ventilated mesh panels will help prevent digging and sweat from getting in the way of your fitness routine.
23. A short-sleeve top with an open-tie back and lightweight fabric that'll make you forget about exercising in the heat. It won't stick to your skin and will give you a lil' protection from the sun if you're taking your cardio session outdoors.
24. A lightweight tank so you can ~breeze through~ boot camp or a jogging session without feeling too sweaty. It'll feel super cool on your skin and has a flowy fit.
25. A pair of bike shorts that won't ride up, show off your underwear, or feel super tight around your thighs. (Cue Rihanna singing "Where have you been, all my life?!")
26. A pair of lightweight Under Armour shorts so you ~don't have to sweat it~ the next time you need to wear activewear for cardio workouts. Your butt and thighs will thank you for the breathability and comfort.
27. A crisscross sports bra that'll give your back some ventilation while you ~work up a sweat~ on the elliptical or rowing machine.
28. High-rise capri leggings because they have a great length and pattern that'll basically go with any sports bra or top. While you're planking it out or doing CrossFit, you won't have to worry about bunching or sagging, thanks to a calf-friendly inseam and high-rise waist.
29. A tie-dye crop top for days when you don't only want to wear a sports bra. This beauty will add a pop of color to your exercise outfits and keep you odor-free, thanks to antimicrobial fabric.
30. High-rise leggings (with pockets!) that'll support your booty and not require you to do a pull-up dance every time you squat, lunge, and run in place.
31. A wind- and waterproof rain jacket so you'll be prepared for impromptu showers on solo walks and runs. It comes with breathable fabric *and* a hood (water is *not* going to mess up your hair and workout today).
32. A seamless tank top because you won't have to deal with uncomfortable straps or red marks whenever you exercise. Yes to actually lifting your arms up without feeling like you're wearing a corset!
33. A cropped tee to keep you cool during your next sweat session. Made with 100% cotton, this top won't stick to your bod and will match great with high-rise bike shorts or leggings.
34. A track jacket so you won't be like "oh my gosh, I'm so cold" when you're running outside. It even has thumbholes that stay in place, so you won't have to awkwardly adjust your sleeves mid-workout.
35. And a quick-drying muscle tank because you need a top that's not going to cling to you when you're ~working up a sweat~ at the gym. Breathable fabric will keep you cool, dry, and free from pit stains.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.