Just 20 Things You Can Get On Sale At Nike Right Now
Training sneakers, high-rise leggings, and more exercise gear you'll be ~running~ to buy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cropped hoodie so cozy, it's the perfect layer to lounge around in all weekend — it's also moisture-wicking, aka perfect for jogs and workouts.
2. Neon sneakers just begging to add a pop of color to your loungewear outfits. The cushioning in these shoes is excellent and your feet will be *in heaven* if you're walking a lot.
3. Workout leggings with dri-fit fabric to help you feel ~not sweaty~ all darn day. These babies aren't see-through, either, so you can rest assured knowing that no one can see your underwear.
4. A hip pack that'll be your go-to accessory for outdoor adventures. *And* it can carry important essentials, like water bottles, keys, chargers, cell phones, and snacks. The best part? You won't have to slip it off to grab something, because it's so accessible.
5. A pair of basketball shorts to help you look stylish and be comfortable: Breathable material, pockets, and the perfect length make these a great pick.
6. A unisex running shoe that'll make you feel like you're running on clouds, thanks to lightweight cushioning and mesh detailing. ~Go the distance~ sans blisters and pain with this gem.
7. Dri-fit training trousers for times when you don't feel like wearing compression leggings or shorts. These comfy pants will also double up as the perfect sweats for whenever you're not exercising.
8. High-rise leggings that are oh-so-cozy and buttery soft — throw in a sculpting waistband and gentle compression and ding ding ding, you've got yourself the perfect bottoms.
9. A high-support sports bra to keep your boobs in place and not feel too tight. If you're lifting weights, jumping, or running a lot, this bra has you covered for comfort and support.
10. A pair of versatile sneakers because they're a heavenly combo of style *and* functionality. Whether you're going for a walk or just running errands, these kicks will complete your #OOTD.
11. A basic T-shirt to slip into if you're wearing joggers, track pants, or leggings. It comes in a handful of colors and basically goes with all of your activewear staples.
12. A tech fleece that's the perf outerwear for your next hike. It may be getting a little chilly outside, but you'll be comfy and toasty when you hit the trails with this layer.
13. A yoga tank with a loose fit and lightweight fabric so you can flow from pose to pose with ease. No red marks on my back, chest, or arms for a shirt that's too tight? Take.My.Money.
14. Basic sneakers that'll be so versatile for walking, light training, and everyday wear. Even if you're on your feet all day, your toes and heels will be cushioned and pain-free.
15. A running T-shirt to prevent you from turning into a sweat puddle and overheating. When you're *moving at the speed of light* and timing your strides, this top will feel incredibly breezy and dry.
16. A moisture-wicking tank because sweat stains are ~the pits~ when you're doing yoga. Wear this essential for your next virtual class and say goodbye to perspiration.
17. A medium support sports bra with super breathable material and soft padding so your chest feels like it had *just* the right amount of support.
18. Lightweight sneakers that'll add a lil' bounce to your step and replace all your uncomfortable shoes in the closet. Cue "I'm walking on sunshine, woah-oh."🎵
20. High-waisted leggings that won't show your underwear, bunch at the ankles, or feel too tight. And can we also take a minute to appreciate the cool side pattern they have?!
That feeling when you're wearing new running shoes:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.