29 Inexpensive And Effective Products For Anyone Who Hates Cleaning
Tackle stubborn messes with mop slippers, llama dusters, and pet hair brooms galore.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A red wine stain remover for sticky, hard-to-remove vino spills that get on clothes, rugs, or blankets. You'll be thankful to not have to do laundry for hours or call a carpet cleaning company.
2. A tiny vacuum that'll suck up crumbs, dirt, and debris from all the nooks and crannies you don't want to tidy up. This cute gadget is fun to use and will make vacuuming less of a chore.
3. Goo Gone to easily lift sticker labels, chewing gum, and crayons from household surfaces and car exteriors. Raise your hand if you're done using fingernails to peel away gunk.
4. A pair of colorful mop slippers so you can work on your dance moves *and* clean up spills with minimal effort.
5. A wood polish and conditioner for grandma's vintage nightstand or your minimalist bookshelf. It helps prevent wood from fading and drying, so your furniture will look brand new without sanding.
6. Laundry detergent that'll get your clothes squeaky clean and wash away all that dirt, grime, and spaghetti sauce from last night's dinner. This eco-friendly formula is super gentle on your garments too, so you won't have to worry about bleeding or fading.
7. An oven cleaning spray because last night's gooey lasagna isn't going to magically disappear by itself. Simply spray it on dirty areas, wipe away grime, and say goodbye to nasty food remains. You can finally enjoy your baked goodies without scrubbing the oven for hours afterwards.
8. A set of pan scrubbers for seamless post-dinner cleanups. Your hands (and cookware) will thank you for scrubbing away olive oil, curry sauce, and butter from a *safe* distance.
9. A pet hair remover broom so you don't have to plug in the vacuum whenever your cat or dog sheds all over everything.
10. A funny microwave cleaner that'll take care of splattered leftovers and dried-up goo (eww) chillin' in the corners of your microwave.
11. An air purifier so you can stop sneezing and having congestion indoors. This device filters out pesky allergens, including pollen, dust, and pet dander, so you can breathe better and not have to clean every dang day.
12. Flower toilet cleaning stamps because they provide a deep clean *and* they'll leave your bathroom throne smelling like roses. Stick one of these babies inside your toilet bowl and lengthen the time between cleanings.
13. An instant carpet-stain remover for wine night spills and pet accidents. Buh-bye nasty stains and smells, it's been real.
14. A set of adorable cat scrubbers so ~purr-fect~ for cleaning up dirty dishes. Add these felines to your counter lineup, stat.
15. A hair catcher that'll do the dirty work for you and pull out the nightmarish mess lurking in your shower drain. The best part? Watching this cute tool ~bloom~ with all the gross hair that was blocking your pipes.
16. A jetted tub cleaner because your self-care time should be spent in a clean Jacuzzi sans flakes, soap buildup, and body oils.
17. A rust stain remover to tackle the toughest yellow spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs in no time.
18. A disposer foaming cleanser because when was the last time you ~actually~ cleaned out eggshells and other scraps from your kitchen disposer? It's easy to use and looks like a mini volcano erupting from your sink. Your stinky drain will thank you for this foamy (and super clean) treatment.
19. A nontoxic disinfectant spray that smells heavenly and takes care of the dirty work for you. This citrusy formula removes messes from nonporous surfaces and dries quickly, plus you won't have to wipe away everything!
20. A Scotch-Brite lint brush to roll away all the pet fur lingering on your couch, bedding, and clothes. With a double-sided head and strong fibers, you can easily remove your fur baby's hairs from just about everything.
21. A bottle of keyboard cleaning gel that looks like yellow slime and makes lifting up debris a more enjoyable process.
22. A water bottle cleaner for your portable drink containers that gets in all the crevices and prevents germ buildup. Spare your hand-washable mugs from a dishwasher trip and opt for this helper instead.
23. A pink llama duster to make you fall in ~llove~ with cleaning again. This fun tool easily sweeps up dust from photo frames, shelves, and other hard-to-reach areas around the house.
24. A bottle of dishwasher cleaner that'll wash away grease and lime scale build-up with ease and leave your dishwasher with a fresh scent.
25. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes so you can easily remove pesky stains from your countertops, car seats, and tools. They'll come in handy when nail polish remover, permanent marker, or bird poop randomly shows up on surfaces.
26. A fireplace cleaner for your dirty mantel that's in need of some tidying before the weather gets colder. This brush and cleaner combo tackles hard-to-remove soot and smoke stains.
28. A soap scum remover for times you don't want to spend hours and hours cleaning your bathtub. Just spray, let it sit for about 20 minutes, and scrub away nasty gook with a cloth.
29. Rubbermaid's Reveal Power Scrubber to get your grout looking like a million bucks again sans effort. Thanks to pulsations, this tiny tool will scrub away all that mold, mildew, and debris hanging out in your shower.
You cleaning up your messy room in minutes:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.