31 Things Anyone Who Loves To Work Out At Home Probably Needs
Fitness gloves, stationary bikes, and more great products that'll help you work your core, arms, and legs indoors.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A colorful yoga mat that'll take your practice to the next level. It's made with a nonslip material, so you can actually stay in poses instead of slipping and sliding around.
2. A pair of fitness gloves because your hands need a little protection from blisters and calluses. Slip these babies on for weight training and pull-ups and crush your workout with ease.
3. A tiny elliptical that doesn't even require you to get up from the couch or desk 😲: Slide your feet in and pedal away with eight resistance levels while you watch TV or write emails.
4. Core sliders for days when you want to give your abs the ultimate treatment. Your transverse abdominis and obliques will be *on fire* after using these helpers for planks, push-ups, and mountain climbers.
5. A pair of performance leggings that pass the squat test *and* are made with a moisture-wicking material. If you're over pulling up pants or feeling like a sweat puddle, they'll help you stay comfy and dry during workouts.
6. Resistance bands so you can give your legs and butt one heck of a workout and wake up major muscles. They come in five resistance levels (X-Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, and X-Heavy) if you're looking for challenge and want to *feel the burn* while you're squatting and lunging away.
7. A punching bag set because you need a healthy stress outlet *and* workout that'll get your arms in amazing shape. It even comes with gloves, so you can easily create your own boxing setup at home.
8. A motivational water bottle to remind yourself to drink plenty of water on workout days. With time markers and words of encouragement, you'll stay hydrated and not be thirsty in between reps.
9. Push-up bars that'll feel way better than dumbbells or bare hands when you're doing push-ups on the floor. Each handle gives you a solid grip and rotates as you go down, so you're not slipping and sliding. Doing push-ups on your knees? No problem, these small helpers will be great for those too.
10. A medium support sports bra because your chest will be comfy with sweat-wicking fabric, adjustable front straps, and sewn-in cups. Bouncing and sweat will be the least of your worries while you have an indoor cardio session.
11. A compact, foldable treadmill so you don't have to cancel your workout on rainy days. Run with the riser up or switch it down if you want to walk. It also doesn't make a lot of noise, so your neighbors won't hear every step you take.
12. Graphic running shorts to help you stay cool, avoid chafing issues, and have something lightweight to wear for indoor exercise. No more overheating or irritated skin whenever you ~work up a sweat.~
13. A Kettle Gryp that'll give your sweaty hands a *lift* during strength training workouts. Place it around a dumbbell, close it up, and bam, you're good to start working out. Dropping weights will be the least of your worries now.
14. An adjustable stepping machine with resistance bands and a space-saving design, so you can have a mini cardio session even if you don't have room for a big elliptical.
15. A pack of exercise cards so you can mix up your fitness routine with planks, push-ups, and burpees galore. Whenever you find yourself in a debate about whether to work your core, arms, or back, let these cards determine your next sweat sesh.
16. New Balance sneakers with great cushioning and a lightweight design perfect for working out. Wear them whenever you go on a run or walk and your feet will be so comfortable.
17. A ball balance trainer because your core (and arms) will get quite the workout. Plank, do push-ups, squats, and lunges on this piece of equipment, which basically fits anywhere at home.
18. An ab roller wheel to strengthen your core and target other muscle groups. Grip onto the handle bars, roll forwards and backwards, and feel your obliques get to work while you binge-watch TV or listen to a podcast.
19. An interactive Plankboard so you can hit all your key body areas (think core, legs, arms, and back) and boost your balance abilities while you play games on your smart TV or phone. You'll be so dang good at planks in no time.
20. A wall mount to stash your foam rollers, yoga mats, resistance bands, and other equipment that you always trip on. You can finally keep your workout essentials in one place and *not* have a messy floor when you exercise indoors.
21. A crop tee that'll be *the* top you'll always wear for everything from barre to kickboxing. This 100% biodegradable tee is incredibly breathable, so you won't have to worry about overheating during workouts.
22. A stationary bike because it has comfy seating, adjustable resistance, a multi-functional display, and a space-saving design. You may not be in the studio, but you can have a solo cycling session indoors.
23. A unisex running shoe that'll make you feel like you're running on clouds, thanks to lightweight cushioning and mesh detailing. ~Go the distance~ sans blisters and pain with this gem.
24. A Pilates ring to wake up your core and target muscles in your arms. You can strengthen your abs and biceps at the same time with squeezing and rotating movements. Toned muscles? Yep, they're on their way.
25. A strength training device for on-the-go workouts. This small gadget, which syncs with the free Activ5 Trainer App, targets upper and lower body muscles with low-impact isometric movements, including chest presses and woodchops. Just place it in your hand or under your foot, launch the app, and get movin'. It's that simple.
26. A sturdy foam roller to help soothe tight muscles after kickboxing, running, and cycling. It has triple grid massage zones that'll get to work on all sore areas, so you can enjoy your post-workout recovery time.
27. Athletic tape because sore muscles can be a *pain* after a strenuous workout. This tape won't feel uncomfortable on your skin and help aid the recovery process.
28. Matching sports bra and leggings that'll solve the problem of "I don't know what the heck to wear" when you're trying to squeeze in an at-home workout. This coordinating set will make dressing for stationary biking, HIIT, and treadmill running so dang easy.
29. A Core Max 2.0 because you'll basically have a home gym without having to buy so much equipment. You can do crunches, push-ups, and multiple bodyweight movements with this compact device that'll help you exercise in your apartment or studio.
30. An exercise ball that'll help strengthen your core and easily fit under your desk when you're not using it. Yes you can totally hit all those ab muscles while you binge-watch your fave shows or movies.
31. And a speed jump rope to improve your double unders and get a killer cardio workout in your bedroom.
You, when it's time to work out at home:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.