1. Bio-Oil helps alleviate acne scars, stretch marks, and smooths uneven areas. Its non-greasy formula contains vitamins A and E to help moisturize your face. Because it can help with a myriad of skincare annoyances, it's like a fairy godmother for your daily skincare routine. ✨
It has 8,760 positive reviews and a 4.6-star rating!
Promising review: "I love this oil. It's not greasy at all and after using it for two weeks I noticed my acne scars going away. Not only does it help with acne scars but acne in general. I could tell some pimples were forming on my face but after using the BioOil they went away in a couple days. Cheap and affordable! I love it!" —Camille
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).
2. Sun Bum's SPF 50 Sunscreen easily rubs into your skin and acts as a shield against UVA/UVB rays. It's non-comedogenic, vegan, and and has a vitamin E-rich formula that'll provide additional moisture without feeling greasy.
This sunscreen has 2,350 positive reviews and a 4.8-rating!
Promising review: "I absolutely love this sunscreen! I am very pale and burn easily, so I have to put a ton on before I go out in the sun. It isn't greasy, or heavy. It goes on smooth and smells amazing! It's perfect coverage without feeling like you're wearing any. I love putting it on, even if I'm not going out in the sun because I love the smell of it. You will not be disappointed with this product." —Mel
Get it from Amazon for $12.79.
3. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream hydrates the most sensitive skin with its gentle, fragrance-free formula. Reviewers love it too (it has 4,932 positive reviews and a 4.8-rating!), because it absorbs quickly and contains ceramides that help strengthen the skin barrier and diminish dry areas.
Promising review: "This cream changed my life! I had been suffering with severe hormonal acne after weaning my baby, and it just wouldn’t go away! After a week of this miracle cream, my face cleared up significantly! It’s mild and absorbs quickly. It never irritated my skin and leaves your skin nice and soft. It's perfect to wear under makeup. I wear it in place of a moisturizer and won’t switch to anything else!" —Steveson
Get it from Amazon for $14.83.
4. e.l.f.'s Acne-Fighting Spot Gel ~hits the spot~ when it comes to treating stubborn breakouts. It's formulated with salicylic acid, tea tree oil, witch hazel, and aloe that work together to help minimize redness and alleviate facial acne.
It has more than 500 positive reviews and a 4.7-rating!
Promising review: "I have the terrible habit of picking at my face, I bought this product as a healthy alternative to that and I'm proud to say that its been over a week and no face picking! Just nice even skin! This spot gel starts working on pimples fast, I apply it every morning and night, my face feels and looks great :)" —Jonez
Get it from e.l.f. for $3.
5. Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask draws out dirt, impurities, and dead skin, so your face can be free from pesky acne and blackheads. It's formulated with minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, sulphur, and zinc that'll exfoliate and deep-clean areas around your forehead, cheeks, and chin.
Reviewers also swear by this skincare treatment, which has 2,121 five-star reviews and a 4.4-rating!
Promising review: "I ordered this face mask right as I was finishing up finals week, as I always seem to break out from all the stress. I applied this mask with one of my silicone mask brushes and wow: I had visible results after the first use! I have combination skin and each time I've used this, my skin looks clearer and clearer and feels great. I usually wait until it's completely dry and then either rinse it off in the shower or rinse gently with a warm washcloth in circular motions. I've used this mask a few times now and I still have a lot of product left, which is also a plus because I hate buying a mask only to have to keep buying it over and over again." —Makayla Anfinson
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
6. And these silicone facial applicator brushes help you apply face masks like a pro on self-care days. With soft bristles and a sturdy handle, you'll be *painting* masks and serums on your face without making a big mess.
They have 3,541 positive reviews and a 4.6-rating!
Promising review: "I no longer dread putting on my face products. I was using my fingers to apply the product to my face, it was so messy and it got in my nails too. When I came across these silicone brushes, I knew I had to have them. I use my facial products more often because I'm no longer worried about the annoying mess. The silicone brush is very flexible and spreads the product on my face nicely." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $3.78.
7. Honest Beauty's konjac sponge gently buffs your face, so you can achieve a more radiant complexion over time. This gentle tool, which is made with konjac root and pink koalin clay, can be used alone or with a cleanser if your skin needs a break from dryness and dullness.
It's recommended by 87% of reviewers *and* has a 4.4-rating!
Promising review: "I originally got this for myself, but my husband used it once, and now loves it. It was apparently a life-changing experience for him. He says it feels really nice on his beard and face, and makes his skin feel baby smooth. I guess I know what to put in his stocking this year." —Target Customer
Get it from Target for $6.99.
8. Glossier's Futuredew gets your skin ~glowing~ with nourishing oils (evening primrose, grape seed, jojoba, and rosehip oils) and botanical-based extracts. Rub a tiny bit onto your cheeks and forehead if your tired, dull complexion needs a little boost.
With a 4.3-rating and tons of positive reviews, this serum is great for anyone who wants a dewier, more radiant look and is easy to add to any skincare regimen.
Promising review: "The other day I stopped as I was passing a mirror and realized I was... glowing. Then I realized it must have been the fault of Futuredew, as I had never looked that good before and it was my first day wearing the serum. My skin is sparkling, and soft, and the glow shows through even after I apply makeup." —Glossier Customer
Get it from Glossier for $24.
9. Avarelle pimple patches suck up all the nasty gunk inside pesky zits. Thanks to a layer of tea tree leaf oil and calendula oil, your pimples will be covered and less accessible during the process. Plus, it'll be so satisfying to see all the pus drawn out by one of these babies!
These tiny patches have 6,987 positive reviews and a 4.2-rating! Plus, they're clear and designed to blend with your skin, so you can wear them on the go if needed!
Promising review: "I’ve tried so many brands of pimple spots, and these are hands-down the best on the market. I’m a performer at Walt Disney World, and a clear complexion is required. Last night, I put these on a few acne problems (a small cyst, a whitehead, and a pimple I shouldn’t have picked and has been a bump for about three weeks now). I just woke up and am writing this review in disbelief. They're flat! Gone! All of them! I could cry I’m so happy." —Caitlyn
Get a 40-pack from Amazon for $8.49.
10. AxV Beauty's face oil repairs the skin *and* soothes irritated areas on your cheeks, chin, and forehead. Jojoba oil, vitamin E, tea tree oil, and argan oil work together to boost hydration and combat stressed-out skin.
AxV Beauty is a Black-owned business founded by Asata Evans and Vic Rose.
Promising review: "I suffer from rosacea and it has not irritated my face at all. I have been using it consistently and it has provided the right amount of moisture to my face without leaving me greasy. Will definitely repurchase again!" —AxV Beauty Customer
Get it from AxV Beauty for $20+ (available in three sizes).
11. Healing Solutions Tea Tree Oil helps halts breakouts in their tracks, so you don't have to spend your free time treating stubborn acne. BTW, it's recommended that you dilute this formula with Healing Solution's Jojoba Oil or Sweet Almond Oil *before* applying it to your skin.
It has 3,276 positive reviews and a 4.5-rating!
Promising review: "This is a great product! I've been being using this the past two weeks to reduce acne and it really works! You can see the change from one day to another: it reduces the color and the bumpiness of your acne. At night I apply it directly to each one of the breakouts. It not only helps with the acne you have, but also helps preventing any more breakouts." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in four sizes).
12. Biossance's Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm softens your chapped lips all year long. It contains Wakame algae, ceramides, and hyaluronic acid to get your kissers back in shape, especially when the seasons change.
It has more than 500 positive reviews and a 4.2-rating!
Promising review: "I have very dry lips and I love putting this balm on before I go to bed! I wake up and my lips are still super soft and hydrated!" —Biossance Customer
Get it from Biossance for $18.
13. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Acne Cleanser combats acne, yet is *still* gentle to use in the a.m. and p.m. Its medicated gel formula minimizes excess surface oil and helps clear acne breakouts at the same time. You'll get to treat your current acne and prevent future acne from popping up.
This cleanser, which has lots of positive reviews and a 4.6-rating, is oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free. It's also allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested, so it'll be helpful for skin that's both acne-prone and sensitive.
Promising review: "When I was about 21, I switched to a birth control implant, and that thing wreaked havoc on my entire life. I suddenly had horrible cystic acne. Not only did it make me self-conscious and uncomfortable, but it was actually so painful — laying on my pillow hurt my face! Finally, I found La Roche-Posay's skincare products. Within four days, the inflammation decreased, the redness was fading, and my skin felt less dry. By two weeks, my skin was practically clear!" —LadyHawke
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
14. Acure's Brightening Facial Scrub multitasks by exfoliating dead skin cells, clearing impurities, *and* brightening your complexion. If you want your skin to glow like a lightbulb and you don't want to spend a lot on your regimen, this scrub will get the job done. 💡
Reviewers can't stop talking about this facial scrub, which has a 4.5-rating and more than 15,000 positive ratings!
Promising review: "I am in love with this facial scrub. I’ve had this for almost two weeks now and I love the way my skin is glowing! I have sensitive skin so I have to really be careful with the products I choose. Even after one use, you start to see a difference. It moisturizes, exfoliates, and leaves your skin smooth. I didn’t even need to apply a moisturizer afterwards! Definitely a must-have!" —Mizza C.
Get it from Amazon for $9.76.
15. And to continue the exfoliation, Beauty Strike's papaya and pineapple sheet mask exfoliates your face so you can get a glowing complexion and get rid of impurities at the same time. This skincare treat gently removes dry skin and brightens dull areas. Baby-soft skin on your next day off *is* possible.
Beauty Strike is a Black woman-owned business with a vegan-friendly beauty and skincare line. They're known for soothing cleansers, toners, and face masks that smell heavenly *and* help alleviate stressed-out skin.
Promising review: "I absolutely loved this sheet mask, it left my skin feeling so soft. I left it on for 10 minutes and washed off as soon as I felt my skin begin to tingle a little bit, and it didn't leave me irritated at all. My skin was glowing and clearer the very next morning!" —Beauty Strike Customer
Get it from Beauty Strike for $6+ (also available in a 5-pack).
16. CeraVe's Hydrating Face Wash cleanses and hydrates without stripping the protective skin barrier. If you're over other makeup removers drying or irritating your complexion, look no further: It provides a deep clean and keeps skin so smooth, thanks to three essential ceramides.
This gentle cleanser has a 4.7-rating and 52,727 positive reviews!
Promising review: "As someone who always felt like I needed to buy high-end and expensive skin care products, I wish I would have tried this long ago. Truly in my opinion, nothing beats this stuff. My acne-prone skin loves this moisturizing cleanser. My skin has never looked healthier. I suffer from acne breakouts with very dry surface skin, yet an oily T-zone. My skin looks better than it ever has. And my routine is cheaper than it’s ever been." —Blaike franklin
Get it from Amazon for $13.56+ (available in two sizes).
17. BodyGlide's Anti-Chafe Balm prevents skin rubbing issues, so you can comfortably wear sports bras, shorts, and compression leggings. This formula works to keep your pores unclogged and doesn't contain lanolin, mineral, or petroleum oils.
With a 4.6 rating and 3,871 positive reviews, this gentle formula is a top pick for anti-chafing skincare!
Promising review: "Holy sh*t! This product is amazing! I never thought I would be able to wear shorts, skirts, or dresses comfortably in warmer weather, until now! Typically within the first few minutes of walking around or doing anything in the hot and humid summers of Illinois, I want to die. I’ll wear long pants at any chance of long periods of walking, no matter how hot. Never. Again. It goes on like deodorant, has no scent, and is clear on the skin." —Bridget C. Shaw
Get it from Amazon for $8 (also available in a two-pack).