27 Things From Amazon's Style Sale You'll Probably Want To Wear This Summer
Soak up the sun *and* score big deals on dresses, shorts, and more summer clothes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
Here are just some of our favorite pieces you can get on sale right now:
1. A gorgeous short-sleeved jumpsuit, because it takes the stress out of summer dressing and goes with basically every type of shoe from sneakers to wedges.
2. A short-sleeve crewneck tee that's made with breathable cotton and looks great with shorts and distressed jeans.
3. A pair of mid-length denim shorts, so you can wear summer-friendly bottoms that don't ride up annoyingly.
4. A striped sweatshirt dress that's anything but basic, and will give your shoulders some shade from the sun while you chill on the beach.
6. A colorful maxi dress with a tropical pattern and breezy fit that'll take you straight to your fave island getaway. (In your head, anyway.)
7. A pair of high-rise skinny ankle jeans for cooler summer days: Wear it with a tank top, T-shirt, or blouse for an effortless #OOTD.
9. An off-the-shoulder top, because you can give your cold weather wardrobe ~the cold shoulder~ and wear this strappy beauty on summer days.
10. A comfy crewneck T-shirt you'll want to add to your summer wardrobe ASAP: Tuck it into your fave jeans, shorts, or joggers for an effortless summer outfit.
11. And a jersey T-shirt dress that's so darn comfy, stylish, and perfect with sandals, everyone will be asking you "where did ya get that?"
12. A fitted racerback tank for your summer yoga workouts: With moisture-wicking fabric and super soft fabric, you'll be flowing from pose to pose without a puddle of sweat.
13. A pretty flutter-sleeves dress that'll make your heart ~flutter~ because of its comfortable fit, sleeve detailing, and summer-ready vibe.
14. A pair of cut-off shorts, because they'll hit your booty and leg at just the right length and not feel too hot to wear over the summer.
15. A pair of reflective workout capris, so you can stay safe and sweat-free while you walk or run early in the morning or late at night during the summer.
16. An adjustable bralette swimsuit top, so you can soak up the sun *and* not worry about uncomfortable straps.
17. A pair of block heel sandals to slide into whenever you want to dress up your summer look. They'll look great with wide-leg pants, skirts, and dresses!
18. A stylish one-piece swimsuit with a cut-out shape and ~purrfect~ design that'll get you ready for the pool.
19. A racerback tank top with movement-friendly fabric and a comfy shape to keep you comfy during outdoor exercise.
20. Snakeskin-print bikini bottoms that'll ~slither~ right into your swimwear drawer and give you an Insta-worthy pool outfit.
21. A sporty baseball cap you'll want to wear for solo hikes, walks, and runs. It goes with basically everything in your activewear wardrobe and will help shield your eyes from the sun.
22. A mesh sports bra that's equally functional and chic for light workouts. If you're looking for light support and a cute piece of activewear to wear during the summer, this is for you.
23. A sleeveless jersey dress so lightweight and easy to put on, you'll forget you're wearing anything whenever it's really, really hot outside.
24. A pair of sporty shorts that are made with recycled material and comfy enough for walking, jogging, and running in hot weather.
25. Lightweight running sneakers for your outdoor adventures: These kicks will make you feel like you're walking on clouds, thanks to their amazing cushioning.
26. A mock neck workout tank, because you can work on cardio and strength training without feeling *too hot.*
27. White shorts that will go with all your summer outfits and give you something else to wear besides your cutoff shorts.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.