1. When they mutilated an innocent Caesar salad by wrapping a single piece of bread around a joyless leaf.
2. When they destroyed the sanctity of a good cup of coffee by serving it in a test tube.
3. And turned a simple cup of tea into a science experiment.
4. When this scotch egg was triumphantly served IN A TROPHY.
“World’s Best Scotch Egg” served in “World’s Most Useless Utensil”.
5. And this dessert was served in a mini bath tub instead of, you know, a bowl.
6. When customers were forced to risk their fingers for a slice of cheese.
7. And this bread was served in a sack, presumably to keep it warm.
And to add some extra fun to your meal by playing “how many sack hairs can i pull off my toast?”
8. When this dessert was essentially served on a mini climbing frame.
9. And a few lucky diners were invited to assemble their own spaghetti bolognese.
10. When they decided the only logical way to serve afternoon tea was on a bookshelf.
11. Which means the only proper way to serve dinner is on a skateboard.
12. When appetisers were suddenly way less appetising once served in a shoe.
13. Because WHO IN THE WORLD wants to eat their meal out of a GODDAMN TRAINER?
14. When fruit crumble was literally crumbled onto a chopping board.
15. And no one bothered to transfer the mac and cheese from the measuring cup to an actual plate.
16. When they put coleslaw in a trolley and assumed that was totally normal.
17. Which meant it was totally okay to serve this entire meal IN A SPADE.
19. And this chicken looked delectable in its picnic hamper, complete with chutney in a spade.
20. When popcorn was no longer sweet or salty, but salted with kale and quinoa!
Perfect cinema food, if you ask me.
22. And this corn on the cob was undeservedly pierced with a screw.
23. When this scone was placed in a plant pot on top of a plate, instead of just on the plate.
24. And this sandwich was served as actual rubbish in a dustpan.
Which sums it all up really.