1. According to the formula used by the Lorraine Cosmetics contest, the “perfect” face has a distance between the pupils of just under half, or 46 percent, of the width of the whole face from ear to ear. Florence’s ratio is 44 percent.
2. The same formula posits that the relative distance between eyes and mouth should be just over a third of the measurement from hairline to chin. Florence’s ratio is 32.8 percent.
3. Florence also has the classic marks of beauty which researchers believe are subconscious cues of fertility: large eyes, high cheekbones and full lips.
4. On top of all that, her near-flawless features are almost perfectly symmetrical.
5. Florence beat out 8,000 entrants to the contest.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️