1. According to the formula used by the Lorraine Cosmetics contest, the “perfect” face has a distance between the pupils of just under half, or 46 percent, of the width of the whole face from ear to ear. Florence’s ratio is 44 percent.
2. The same formula posits that the relative distance between eyes and mouth should be just over a third of the measurement from hairline to chin. Florence’s ratio is 32.8 percent.
3. Florence also has the classic marks of beauty which researchers believe are subconscious cues of fertility: large eyes, high cheekbones and full lips.
4. On top of all that, her near-flawless features are almost perfectly symmetrical.
5. Florence beat out 8,000 entrants to the contest.
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂