3. Me=4 Peeps
I would say that I’m ashamed, but based on my outfit, I clearly lack the shame required.
4. The Pre-Game Interview With Kobayashi
6. Kobayashi Shattering The Previous World Record, Me In Awe
And, no, I don’t have a good reason for dressing like a fancy bunny. I knew I wouldn’t be able to compete with Kobayashi on the eating front, so I decided to defeat him on the fashion front. I failed on both fronts.
7. The Aftermath
Notice the colorful peep slurry in the tray. This is from Kobayashi dunking the Peeps and slamming them down his throat. Not pretty, with lots of collateral damage, but it gets the job done.
8. And Then There’s This
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀