Smart allecky Scottish brewery BrewDog unveiled this limited edition IPA as a protest against corporate sponsorship of the Olympics. Their ingredient list (supposedly) contains the following substances that have been banned for athletes competing in the Olympics:
3. Lycii Berries
4. Kola Nut
6. Matcha Tea
7. Maca Powder
(Although a spokesperson for the brewery admits steroids were only brewed into the initial test batch…you cannot purchase Never Mind The Anabolics with actual anabolics.)
3. And They Made A Cute Little Video With Their Cute Little Scottish Accents
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚