Smart allecky Scottish brewery BrewDog unveiled this limited edition IPA as a protest against corporate sponsorship of the Olympics. Their ingredient list (supposedly) contains the following substances that have been banned for athletes competing in the Olympics:
3. Lycii Berries
4. Kola Nut
6. Matcha Tea
7. Maca Powder
(Although a spokesperson for the brewery admits steroids were only brewed into the initial test batch…you cannot purchase Never Mind The Anabolics with actual anabolics.)
3. And They Made A Cute Little Video With Their Cute Little Scottish Accents
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.