Smart allecky Scottish brewery BrewDog unveiled this limited edition IPA as a protest against corporate sponsorship of the Olympics. Their ingredient list (supposedly) contains the following substances that have been banned for athletes competing in the Olympics:
3. Lycii Berries
4. Kola Nut
6. Matcha Tea
7. Maca Powder
(Although a spokesperson for the brewery admits steroids were only brewed into the initial test batch…you cannot purchase Never Mind The Anabolics with actual anabolics.)
3. And They Made A Cute Little Video With Their Cute Little Scottish Accents
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.