Ilias Kasidiaris, spokesman of Greece’s extremist far-right Golden Dawn party, who was elected to Parliament in the country’s recent inconclusive polls, physically assaults Liana Kanelli, a female member of the Parliament for the Greek Communist party, during a talk show at the studios of the ANTENA TV station in Athens on Thursday, June 7, 2012. Kasidiaris bounded out of his seat and slapped Kanelli three times after throwing a glass of water over radical left Syriza party member Rena Dourou. Police have since issued an arrest warrant for Kasidiaris.
2. Why Was He So Upset? The Lady He Threw The Water At Brought Up His Involvement In A Mugging Case From Five Years Ago. So He Naturally Defends His Honor By Mugging Two Women On Live Television.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀