1. Northern India Is Awash With Reports Of Colonies Of Giant, Biting Spiders. The Packs Of Aggressive Arachnids Lie In Wait For Terrified Villagers, Hidden In The Tall Grass And Dense Forestation Of The Region.
2. The Culprit Is Believed To Be A New Species Of Tarantula, About The Size Of Your Thumb. Their Bites Leave Large Black Sores And Two People Have Died After Encountering The Spiders.
3. Entomologists, However, Believe The Two Fatalities Were A Result Of The Crude Treatment Of The Bites. Local Witch Doctors Have Been Cutting Open The Spider Sores With Dirty Razor Blades.
4. Forensics Experts Also Dismiss The Idea Of Fatal Spider Attacks, Saying The Symptoms Of The Deceased More Closely Resemble Those Of A Snake Bite. Regardless, The Panic Has Led To Frenzied Spider Hunts.
5. Officials Are Urging Calm, Saying That Eradicating Spiders Could Have Disastrous Effects On The Ecosystem. Also, Here’s This GIF.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷