1. Northern India Is Awash With Reports Of Colonies Of Giant, Biting Spiders. The Packs Of Aggressive Arachnids Lie In Wait For Terrified Villagers, Hidden In The Tall Grass And Dense Forestation Of The Region.
2. The Culprit Is Believed To Be A New Species Of Tarantula, About The Size Of Your Thumb. Their Bites Leave Large Black Sores And Two People Have Died After Encountering The Spiders.
3. Entomologists, However, Believe The Two Fatalities Were A Result Of The Crude Treatment Of The Bites. Local Witch Doctors Have Been Cutting Open The Spider Sores With Dirty Razor Blades.
4. Forensics Experts Also Dismiss The Idea Of Fatal Spider Attacks, Saying The Symptoms Of The Deceased More Closely Resemble Those Of A Snake Bite. Regardless, The Panic Has Led To Frenzied Spider Hunts.
5. Officials Are Urging Calm, Saying That Eradicating Spiders Could Have Disastrous Effects On The Ecosystem. Also, Here’s This GIF.
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤