1. This Is Moustafa Ismail Of Milford, Mass. (By Way Of Alexandria, Egypt), Affectionately Known As “The Egyptian Popeye”
2. Thanks To Upper Arms That Measure 31 Inches Around, Moustafa This Past September Was Awarded World’s Biggest Biceps/Triceps/Arms By Guinness World Records
3. Moustafa Attributes His Enormous Arms To A Daily 2-Hour Workout Routine That Includes Lifting As Much As 600 Pounds
4. He Also Has A Hefty Diet Of Poultry, Seafood And Protein Shakes
5. But An Online Outcry Errupted Shortly After The Ruling By Guinness, With Detractors Accusing Moustafa Of Everything From Steroids To Implants To Injecting Synthetic Oil Into His Arms
6. As A Result Of The Controversy, Guinness Has Removed Moustafa From Their Website And Has Said His Record Is Now Under Review
7. Moustafa Maintains His Innocence And Has Even Had Japanese Experts Take X-Rays And Blood Samples Of His Arms (They Concluded There Was Nothing Abnormal), But Guinness Has Been Mum About When They Might Finish Their Review
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️