1. This Is Moustafa Ismail Of Milford, Mass. (By Way Of Alexandria, Egypt), Affectionately Known As “The Egyptian Popeye”
2. Thanks To Upper Arms That Measure 31 Inches Around, Moustafa This Past September Was Awarded World’s Biggest Biceps/Triceps/Arms By Guinness World Records
3. Moustafa Attributes His Enormous Arms To A Daily 2-Hour Workout Routine That Includes Lifting As Much As 600 Pounds
4. He Also Has A Hefty Diet Of Poultry, Seafood And Protein Shakes
5. But An Online Outcry Errupted Shortly After The Ruling By Guinness, With Detractors Accusing Moustafa Of Everything From Steroids To Implants To Injecting Synthetic Oil Into His Arms
6. As A Result Of The Controversy, Guinness Has Removed Moustafa From Their Website And Has Said His Record Is Now Under Review
7. Moustafa Maintains His Innocence And Has Even Had Japanese Experts Take X-Rays And Blood Samples Of His Arms (They Concluded There Was Nothing Abnormal), But Guinness Has Been Mum About When They Might Finish Their Review
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- 12 states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.