1. This Is Moustafa Ismail Of Milford, Mass. (By Way Of Alexandria, Egypt), Affectionately Known As “The Egyptian Popeye”
2. Thanks To Upper Arms That Measure 31 Inches Around, Moustafa This Past September Was Awarded World’s Biggest Biceps/Triceps/Arms By Guinness World Records
3. Moustafa Attributes His Enormous Arms To A Daily 2-Hour Workout Routine That Includes Lifting As Much As 600 Pounds
4. He Also Has A Hefty Diet Of Poultry, Seafood And Protein Shakes
5. But An Online Outcry Errupted Shortly After The Ruling By Guinness, With Detractors Accusing Moustafa Of Everything From Steroids To Implants To Injecting Synthetic Oil Into His Arms
6. As A Result Of The Controversy, Guinness Has Removed Moustafa From Their Website And Has Said His Record Is Now Under Review
7. Moustafa Maintains His Innocence And Has Even Had Japanese Experts Take X-Rays And Blood Samples Of His Arms (They Concluded There Was Nothing Abnormal), But Guinness Has Been Mum About When They Might Finish Their Review
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸