1. This Is Moustafa Ismail Of Milford, Mass. (By Way Of Alexandria, Egypt), Affectionately Known As “The Egyptian Popeye”
2. Thanks To Upper Arms That Measure 31 Inches Around, Moustafa This Past September Was Awarded World’s Biggest Biceps/Triceps/Arms By Guinness World Records
3. Moustafa Attributes His Enormous Arms To A Daily 2-Hour Workout Routine That Includes Lifting As Much As 600 Pounds
4. He Also Has A Hefty Diet Of Poultry, Seafood And Protein Shakes
5. But An Online Outcry Errupted Shortly After The Ruling By Guinness, With Detractors Accusing Moustafa Of Everything From Steroids To Implants To Injecting Synthetic Oil Into His Arms
6. As A Result Of The Controversy, Guinness Has Removed Moustafa From Their Website And Has Said His Record Is Now Under Review
7. Moustafa Maintains His Innocence And Has Even Had Japanese Experts Take X-Rays And Blood Samples Of His Arms (They Concluded There Was Nothing Abnormal), But Guinness Has Been Mum About When They Might Finish Their Review
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.