1. The New Bill
2. The Twin Towers With Naked Ladies In Question
3. Not Actually The Twin Towers With Naked Ladies
Young Canadian students stand in front of the Canadian memorial as they participate on April 09, 2012 in Vimy, northern France, in the commemoration ceremony marking the 95th anniversary of the Crete de Vimy battle during World War I. A total of 3,598 Canadian Corps troops were killed and 7,004 were wounded over four days of fighting as they seized control of the ridge from German soldiers.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.