1. You're lying in bed, scrolling through your newsfeed, when all of a sudden you drop your phone flat on your face.
2. Reaching for the toilet paper after doing your business and realizing that there's none left.
3. When you've tossed something in the trash and then notice that there's no lining in the bin.
4. Hearing a recording of your own voice.
5. When you see your train pulling into the station and you run like hell so you don't have to wait the extra five minutes for the next one.
6. Or when you run like hell to make the train only to end up with half your body actually inside the train and the other half helplessly flailing about on the platform.
7. Saying hi to someone and then realizing that you have something in your teeth.
8. Taking a shower and then running through your house naked because you realized you forgot your towel.
9. Waving to someone who wasn't waving at you.
10. Saying "good morning" at night, or "good night" in the middle of the day.
11. Stretching out and realizing you have a hole in the armpit of your sweater.
12. Loudly messing up the lyrics of a song.
13. Spilling something on your pants and then having to pass by other people.
14. Discreetly smelling your armpit and then realizing that someone was looking you.
15. Accidentally hailing the train as if it were a taxi.
16. When you've been walking around with your fly open for god knows how long.
17. Casually saying "love you" after placing your order with the Chinese takeout place.
18. Nearly stepping onto the up escalator to go down.
19. Being startled by a bug that isn't actually a bug.
This post was translated from Portuguese.
The language for #5 has been updated to reflect BuzzFeed's editorial standards.