25 Pet Products From Amazon That'll Basically Function As Decor
Adorable toys, stylish beds, and everything else you need to turn your home into a Pinterest-worthy pet paradise.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A micro velvet couch-style bed specifically made for small dogs that is honestly nicer than any of your actual human furniture (it even has a storage pocket for toys!).
2. A wicker hooded cat bed, because your cat loves the cottagecore aesthetic just as much as you do.
4. A food-themed squeaky toy play set that is so cute, you honestly might buy a second one just to display.
5. A foldable foam staircase for small pets available in multiple colors and patterns, so you can match your decor while you help your buddy stay mobile.
6. A bamboo pod bed for cats (and cat-like dogs) that will bring a touch of mod '60s style to your space.
7. A wood-and-wire dog kennel to blend in with your decor, so it can double as an end table and doggie crate.
8. A ceramic Jonathan Adler food bowl with a silicone lid and anti-skid sleeve for the discerning pup who demands to be fed in style. We know, we know, dogs don't care about food presentation, they would eat directly from trash cans if we let them. But this is still a very cute bowl!
9. A ceramic water fountain that will encourage your pet to stay hydrated and give your room a soothing, fancy spa kind of vibe.
10. A pastel tie-dye dog treat puzzle, because keeping your best friend entertained and your home design on point doesn't have to be mutually exclusive.
11. A cactus-shaped scratching post that'll fulfill your need for cute, campy decor, and your cat's need to scratch up something besides your couch.
12. A Nightmare Before Christmas-themed pet bed, because every season is Spooky Decor Season at your house.
13. A modular cat tree with a hammock and four soft perches that can be adjusted to give your cat a new adventure every day (because when you leave your cat to make their own adventures, it usually ends in them murdering your houseplants).
14. A vintage-inspired wrought iron bird cage so your feathered friends can chirp the day away in style.
15. A pretty, soft cloth pet bed that's a literal pup tent (or cat tent). Their old bed could never look this on-trend.
16. A fluffy, faux fur donut bed with a raised rim so you can spice up your interior design while also making your small dogs feel secure and tucked-in.
17. A litter box enclosure styled to look like a regular cabinet, so you can put it in any room and no one will be the wiser (except your cats, who know exactly what's up).
18. A wooden loft bed/playhouse for small pups, because you can paint it to make it as unique as your doggo (and to match your furniture).
19. An ultra-modern wood-and-acrylic bubble bed that can be mounted on the wall or used on the floor, so you and your kitty can enjoy the futuristic and space-age look no matter where you put it.
20. A cozy little patterned cocoon bed for your hamster, hedgehog, guinea pig, or other small pet, because your tiniest friends can still have the biggest impact on your home style.
21. A foldable wooden pet gate with an arched top, so you can keep on top of your interior design game and keep your furry friends safe at the same time.
22. A retro dog biscuit tin that belongs out on your counter, alongside your other cute kitchen decor, instead of hidden in a cabinet.
23. A wall-mounted, black-and-white striped canvas-and-wood cat hammock, for cats who prefer to stay above it all and owners who prefer a minimalist look.
24. A sleek recycled cardboard cat scratcher and lounger that basically looks like ultra-modern furniture.
25. A unicorn cat condo, because admit it, you've been looking for an excuse to put a unicorn in your living room for a WHILE.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.