If Your Favorite Way To Spend Time Is With Your Dog, You’ll Probably Love These 29 Products
Take your relationship with your dog to the next level with these charming, functional goods.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A water-resistant, hammock-style Furhaven backseat cover, so you and your pup can take off on your next road trip adventure without worrying about getting mud, drool or anything else on your seats.
2. A rainbow hoodie sweatshirt with a built-in poop bag dispenser, because it's the most adorable way to make sure that you never get caught bag-less on a walk.
3. A saddle backpack with both zippered and open compartments, for medium and large dogs who love to tag along when you're hiking, camping, or otherwise communing with the great outdoors.
4. A Nylabone puppy teething toy that's softer than bones made for adult dogs, so your itty bitty buddy can teethe safely, without any potential for getting hurt by sharp or hard pieces. As a bonus, the bones also prevent tartar buildup and prevent your pup from teething on you or your couch leg.
5. A handheld, cordless pet hair vacuum with special upholstery-cleaning tools, because even though you share every single moment with your dog, you don't necessarily want your house to look like it.
6. A portable playpen with a zip-up dog door, so your pup can chill safely and comfortably alongside you at the beach, while camping, or at any other spot.
7. A 32-oz bottle of pet stain and odor remover spray, because if your furball goes everywhere you go, they may eventually end up "going," ahem, on the floor or carpet. Luckily, this cleaner works on carpet, tile, and hardwood, and even removes old stains and smells.
8. A grooming glove that turns petting your dog into grooming your dog. The gloves' nubs collect loose and falling pet hair, stimulate and evenly distribute the oils in your doggo's fur, and also give them a nice little rubdown.
9. A set of foldable pet steps with railings, so older, injured, or just plain smol pets can join you on the bed or couch whenever they want (which is, like, a lot).
10. A covered, elevated outdoor bed that will help cool and protect your favorite canine from the summer sun during outdoor hangs.
11. A set of matching pet-and-parent onesie joggers, because there's nothing cuter than besties who match.
12. A glow-in-the-dark Chuckit! ball that doesn't require batteries — just charge it in the sun and then keep playtime going after sundown.
13. A quilted, foldable, machine-washable Furhaven travel bed, so your furry friend-a-lini can have a comfortable place to lie down, no matter where your day takes you.
14. An Outward Hound Hide-A-Squirrel plush play set that will engage your sweet fluffball's murderous hunting instincts! Tuck the three plush, squeaky squirrels into the tree, and watch your pup figure out how to hunt them down and get them out.
15. A legs-out dog carrier, because your two are joined at the hip anyway....so why not be joined at the chest? The carrier is great for long walks, hiking, or just pups who get scared and anxious inside traditional, closed carriers.
16. A no-spill, no-tip silicone bowl that's perfect for the car, so you and your puppo can hit the open road together, without worrying about spills or constantly pulling over for water and snack breaks.
17. A training clicker, so you can use your time together to teach your old (or young!) dog some new tricks. And the clicker's finger band makes it incredibly easy to carry while holding treats!
18. An OXO reusable pet hair-removing brush, for folks who have grown tired of trying (and failing) to clean fur off their clothes with traditional sticky lint rollers. Roll the brush across the fur-covered surface, insert it into its self-cleaning cover and —voila! — out comes a clean brush (that's ready to get more fur off your sweater).
19. A small breed dental chew that helps clean teeth and freshen breath, because it's hard to tell your best friend that they have a severe case of stank-mouth, but sometimes...it's necessary.
20. A portable pooper scooper with built-in bag dispenser, because if you're spending all that time with your #1 doggo, eventually, you will be called up on to clean up their poop—so you might as well make it as painless as possible. It even clips onto your leash or key chain!
21. A machine-washable five pound dry dog food travel bag that rolls tight to prevent staleness or stinkiness, so you can bring the exact right of food along on your travels (instead of packing a giant grocery store bag that eventually rips down the side and makes your car smell like hot kibble). Plus, the zippered side pockets can hold fold-up bowls, a harness, or whatever else you need.
22. A hands-free leash with shock-absorbing bungee and a zip-up fanny pack-style pouch, so you can jog or explore together to your heart's content, without worrying about your arm getting pulled out of its socket.
23. A machine-washable pet drying towel with built-in mitts that will help you get your best pal dry and on their merry way ASAP.
24. A bike-mounted leash attachment, so you and your medium-to-large dog can enjoy long springtime rides (without worrying about how you're going to hold a leash and handlebars at the same time).
25. A teaser wand, for people and pups who want to explore a new way to play. Rather than pulling on the end (as you would with a traditional tug toy), the pup chases the end of the wand's string, which stimulates their hunting and herding instincts. And the wand's foldable structure make it easy to take to the park.
26. A quilted, waterproof, self-warming, double-sided Furhaven blanket that is a safe, non-electric way to make cuddle time as cozy as possible. And, hey, there's no law saying you can't get under there, too!
27. A USB-charged light-up leash with both steady and flashing light options, so you and your pup can be sure you're always visible, even during late, snowy or rainy walks.
29. A bottle of nontoxic, tear-free, bacon-flavored bubbles, so your best pal can have safe (and delicious!) fun hunting these floating wonders all over the yard, porch living room, or anywhere else you want to have a little whimsical play.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.