Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A four-level Fur Haven cat tree with a hammock, an enclosed condo, scratching posts, and dangling toys, so your favorite feline has a great spot to survey their kingdom (aka your entire house)
2. A multi-textured rubber-and-nylon chew toy that looks like the legendary Loch Ness Monster. Does your pup love it because it feels like two toys in one? Or because they're an amateur monster hunter? Who's to say!
3. A color-changing, light-up flying disk for supervised night-time play, because your pup treasures outdoor quality time with you — even during the darkest, dreariest times of the year.
4. A banana-shaped cave bed that gives you both everything you need — they get the privacy and security of an enclosed space, and you get to see your cat sitting inside a giant banana. Win-win!
5. A leak-proof puppy water bottle with a built-in cup, so you don't need to set up a separate bowl for your doggo's water break. Plus, any water left over in the cup can easily drain back into the bottle with the push of a button so you don't have to get nervous about wasting water.
6. A bottle of waterless, paraben-and-sulfate-free pet shampoo, for dogs and cats whose love of stinky messes is equalled only by their hatred of baths.
7. An machine-washable pet drying towel that's so absorbent, post-bath soakings will become a distant memory. Plus, it has built-in mitts, so you don't have to worry about getting a grip on a wet towel (and a wetter dog).
9. A big, bright parrot toy that has ropes, blocks, and everything else you need to entertain the medium-sized bird in your life.
10. A heavy, easy-to-clean water dish made from non-porous resin, for snakes and other reptiles who have never met a water bowl they didn't like...to tip over.
11. A pet travel organizer with dividers and built-in food storage compartments, so they only thing you need to worry about is how many tiny Hawaiian shirts you need to pack for your dog on vacation (the correct answer is four).
12. A beginner's slow feeder ball for pups prone to absolutely gulping down their dinners (and then looking at you like, "So when's second dinner?")
13. A set of handmade dog cookies, so you can celebrate birthdays, "gotcha" days, and other special occasions with the style (and baked goods) that they deserve.
15. A set of freestanding steps, so you can help aging or injured dogs up to 200 pounds stay mobile on their own.
16. An 80-ounce pet water fountain that will entice your cat to drink more, since cats prefer flowing water. Plus, it's so well-designed, it basically looks like decor.
17. A legs-out dog carrier for dogs who get anxious traveling in closed carriers (or just like to take in the scenery).
18. A cactus-shaped scratching post, because you always need more cute decor, and your cat always needs more things to scratch.
19. An indoor/outdoor shower wand attachment so you can easily and gently wash undercoats, rinse off soap, and otherwise make tub time a little bit less of a headache for the both of you.
20. A USB-powered laser toy that turns on automatically, so your cat can stay entertained all day, even when you're not there to serve them — I mean, play with them.
21. A hands-free belt leash so you can bring your best friendo along when you jog, hike, run errands, push a stroller, or otherwise need to make use of your hands. If you need more control, just grab the built-in handles near the top and bottom of the leash.
23. A lick pad so you can distract your pup during baths, groomings, nail trimmings, and other moments when they might be tempted to bolt. Just smear the surface with peanut butter, adhere the pad with its suction cup, and get ready for some first-class doggy distraction.
24. A bin-and-rake pet waste scooper with a handle that extends up to 32 inches, because when you're cleaning up doggy doo...every inch of space between you and it counts.
25. A combination scratching post/lounger, so your kitty can relax and scratch the living daylights out of something at the same time.
26. A leak-proof, soft-sided cat carrier that has handles, shoulder straps, escape-proof zippers, and a car seatbelt attachment—basically, everything you and your little buddy need to safely fly the friendly skies (or roads).
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.