3. And you’re expected to participate in all sorts of loopy customs and traditions.
24. Because you get to go to the coolest places with your own personal tour guide in hand and have a place to stay.
27. The chaos has forced you to grow and learn more than you would’ve in any other relationship, so you wouldn’t trade it for the world.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.