1. That time he showed up to the Grammy’s smiling from ear to ear.
4. There’s that time he hand-delivered champagne to Beyoncé and Jay Z at an NBA game.
Who remembers this All-Star game moment in TX? I dooooo!
5. And that time he posted this sexy-as-all-hell black and white #selfie.
6. Also, remember when he captured Jayden Smith’s reaction to his VMA performance and put it on a shirt?
7. Moving on, that time he posted a photo of himself staring deep into the eyes of this darling baby girl.
8. And that time he posted a “OMG, we’re just having fun and laughing” photo with this cute little boy.
9. Also, every single photo he ever posted with his two goddaughters Spirit and Sade… like EVER.
10. Then there’s that time he serenaded these two little princesses at a concert in Charlotte.
Again, his goddaughters. And he changed the lyrics especially for them <3
11. He popped this bottle of champagne during an interview at NYU.
Because of course he popped this bottle of champagne during an interview at NYU.
12. And then poured a glass for this mom who was sitting in the front rows.
“You drink, mom?”
14. At one point this year, Drizzy offered his usual killer smile to love/hate Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.
This happened during an announcement that the Toronto Raptors would host the 2016 All-Star NBA game.
17. He played charades with Scarlett Johanson on Jimmy Fallon.
19. Cause… why not?
Cause this sexy toothpick pic speaks for itself!
22. Hands down, the dreamiest moments were when he played “Who Has Drake Dated?” on Ellen.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. Named "Zealandia", the continent is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩