1. That time he showed up to the Grammy's smiling from ear to ear.
2. And nonchalantly bumped along to a performance during the show like this:
3. And when his first Grammy arrived in the mail, he celebrated the epic win just like anyone else would.
4. There's that time he hand-delivered champagne to Beyoncé and Jay Z at an NBA game.
5. And that time he posted this sexy-as-all-hell black and white #selfie.
6. Also, remember when he captured Jayden Smith's reaction to his VMA performance and put it on a shirt?
7. Moving on, that time he posted a photo of himself staring deep into the eyes of this darling baby girl.
8. And that time he posted a "OMG, we're just having fun and laughing" photo with this cute little boy.
9. Also, every single photo he ever posted with his two goddaughters Spirit and Sade... like EVER.
10. Then there's that time he serenaded these two little princesses at a concert in Charlotte.
11. He popped this bottle of champagne during an interview at NYU.
12. And then poured a glass for this mom who was sitting in the front rows.
13. In that same interview he stated that "Beyoncé is the voice of all females in life"... a.k.a. the quote heard around the world.
Well said Drizzy, well said.