1. On Monday, Drake released the video for his song “Worst Behavior.”
Formerly “Worst Behaviour,” R.I.P. Canada.
2. Although Drake is predictably adorable, it’s his dad who really steals the show in the video’s opening sequence.
4. He’s just such a boss. The video was shot in Atlanta and Memphis, the latter being where his father lives.
5. Drake gets to party with his fans and he’s super joyful about it.
6. No, but seriously look how happy Aubrey is when he’s surrounded by his fans.
7. Then this intense “Motherfucker” happens, followed by this sensual lip licking.
9. Then to help us cool down, there’s a four minute skit that you can just fast forward through.
No disrespect to OVO Ryan though because he’s the best.
13. Then Drake drinks in public which is pretty illegal, but it’s OK because he’s Drake.
UPDATE: One Twitter user pointed out that it IS legal to drink on Beale Street. In that case, go ‘head and drink up, Drizzy.
15. And he ends the song by staring straight into your soul with the fiery passion of 1000 suns.
16. And the video ends with Drake sharing a blunt with a lovely young woman in his car while a slowed down version of “From Time” plays. Again, illegal — but it’s OK because he’s Drake.
17. Make sure to watch it for yourself.
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›