1. Friends from home ask you if everyone there is a lesbian.
2. People assume you go to a single sex-school because you're scared of boys.
3. You feel like you have to constantly defend the existence of women's colleges.
4. Like, "Isn't it sexist against boys to not let them attend your school?"
5. Your tolerance for most dude humor has significantly lowered since your days as a *first-year*.
6. But your comeback game is better than ever.
7. Literally every night is girls' night.
8. "Where's the men's room?"
9. Every time you have a conversation about patriarchy it's like...
10. This is what you feel like after leaving a women's studies class:
But then you realize your enormous workload and this is what you actually look like...
11. Walking through the hall without pants on is no big deal.
12. You no longer feel shame about letting people know you've got your period.
13. Living with multiple girls has turned your bathroom into this.
14. This is a very alarming sight.
15. But still, when you spot a boy on campus, sometimes it's like...
16. Your school knows you need to be fed every hour, on the hour.
17. Tea is a part of life.
18. You get to study in places like this.
19. When you leave campus to go into the real world, it's hard to not say this to everyone.
20. You've considered ending a paper with this.
21. You're in good company.
22. You are never the token female in a leadership position.
23. When anyone drops the term "male gaze" your blood boils with rage.
24. This has become your general attitude toward coed parties.
25. But that doesn't mean you don't feel like this sometimes...
26. While reading this you've probably thought, "I bet a cisgendered straight girl wrote this."
27. Your professors are always reminding you how strong and intelligent you are.
28. Feminist is no longer a dirty word for you
29. You know the true reason why women's colleges rule.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!