15. But still, when you spot a boy on campus, sometimes it’s like…
21. You’re in good company.
Countless influential women went to women’s colleges, like Hillary Clinton!
Graduates of women’s colleges comprise more than 20% of women in Congress. Since only 2% of American female college graduates attended women’s schools, these percentages are a big deal.
24. This has become your general attitude toward coed parties.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏