15. But still, when you spot a boy on campus, sometimes it’s like…
21. You’re in good company.
Countless influential women went to women’s colleges, like Hillary Clinton!
Graduates of women’s colleges comprise more than 20% of women in Congress. Since only 2% of American female college graduates attended women’s schools, these percentages are a big deal.
24. This has become your general attitude toward coed parties.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.