16 People Who Made Their Childhood Dreams Come True
You haven't lived until you've made a jacket entirely out of Capri Sun pouches.
1. Sue, the creator of this Capri Sun jacket.
2. The boy who just wanted a slice of pizza.
3. Whoever achieved this exemplary pencil shaving.
4. The owner of this super sized box of Pop Tarts.
5. The mom who turned her daughter's play car into a Batgirl Mobile.
6. The person who sorted all of the marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms to create the ultimate breakfast.
7. The owner of this adult ball pit.
8. Diane, creator of the Snacket.
Made entirely of Ziploc bags, this jacket is truly one of the greatest innovations of our time.