8. Diane, creator of the Snacket.
Made entirely of Ziploc bags, this jacket is truly one of the greatest innovations of our time.
15. Bane Thomas, the 13-year-old who had unlimited access to a beach full of Doritos.
A few years a go, a cargo container containing thousands of bags of Doritos washed up on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. A few brave souls collected the chips, which were supposedly still fresh thanks to their airtight packaging.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚