1. The Petes
EVERYTHING EVERYONE wore in this series is still unbelievably relevant. I will fight you on this.
2. The Krisses
When their video dropped it was like a bees knees / sliced bread themed orgy. It was new and you wanted in on it!
3. Rory Cochrane and Ethan Embry
It defined an era…
4. Luke Perry
I actually heard he nailed everyone he worked with. Everyone.
5. Nicholas Brendan
Don’t let the schtick fool you. If he and James Marsden ever had a child together, that infant would take your girlfriend.
6. Uncle Jesse
John Stamos has already had your girlfriend. It’s his son you’re taking to soccer practice today.
7. Donald Faison
….at 13 seconds. Everything in this show looks like a birthday cake.
8. Kurt Cobain
In school, there was always that one kid that no one paid any attention to. For good reason I might add. This is what happens when everyone stops and LOOKS at them. F.Y.I.- I have never owned a sweater with sleeves that didn’t reach my knuckles.
Being black and getting laid in the 90’s was trickier than most rap music would have you believe. The general consensus was that you can get with “this”…
10. Kid n Play
…or you can get with “that”, but not everyone can be a fresh prince. Some of us had to wear solid colors… and dance for a living.
11. Chris Tucker and Ice Cube
12. Joey Lawrence
I hated this man with a serious passion. Truth be told, I lost my virginity with a flannel shirt around my waist. Never looked back.
13. The Entire Cast of Roundhouse
It takes a tough type to tuck a hooded sweatshirt in your pants and dance on national television, but the BALLS on the guy wearing Jennifer Lopez’s earrings (6:30) I’ve heard can crush a beer can.
14. James Van Der Beek
In sweatpants. He’s having Tom Cruise’s wife. In sweatpants.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.