1. You often see yellow tape and people gathered around.
2. Every other day there is a fire to shoot.
4. You know how to operate one of these.
6. Majority of your time at work you spend editing your footage.
Notice I have the green juice to keep me alive throughout the day.
12. But so does everyone that works in news.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉