1. You often see yellow tape and people gathered around.
2. Every other day there is a fire to shoot.
4. You know how to operate one of these.
6. Majority of your time at work you spend editing your footage.
Notice I have the green juice to keep me alive throughout the day.
12. But so does everyone that works in news.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.