4. You thought this provided a wildly unrealistic portrayal of the school years you’d just left behind…
11. You’ve had the depressing realisation that this man was the closest thing you had to a legitimate rock ‘n’ roll icon during your student days.
Anyone getting nostalgic about this can now buy overpriced trinkets from his heyday from his Camden boutique/glorified jumble sale.
18. You loved lamp.
You loved it so much that you kept saying the quote. Again and again and again. To all your friends. And they’d never ever tire of it…
…OK, they may have tired of it a bit.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵