We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. A set of coasters featuring bullets remnants encased in solid lucite, for anyone who wants a one-of-a-kind sculpture.
11. A set of handcrafted, blushing vases who aren't shy in their giving ways, and will look amazing on the coffee table.
14. A pair of sterling-silver peacock earrings to make the one you love exclaim "oh woooow" upon opening these beauties.
18. A 14" gold amethyst necklace I would be happy to wear every day, as would anyone who loves crystals/delicate accessories.
19. A jar of organic chocolate pretzel peanut spread (need I say more?!?) worthy of the person who has everything.
25. A pre-decorated tree for anyone who is holding out hope for a last-minute Christmas tree to appear at their doorstep.
TFW you're opening a gift that gives back
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.