We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A set of air plant jellyfish babes you can hang from the ceiling and admire.
2. A pair of animal paw socks for anyone who wants to feel right at home alongside their pet doggo/cat/pig.
3. A hardcover cookbook to teach you the powers of cooking with science on your side.
4. An Echo Dot that'll play tunes, give weather updates, make fart noises, and much more.
5. A movie Stephen King and horror movie fans surely will enjoy.
6. An organic eyelash serum that just may be better than its expensive counterparts.
7. A handy liquid plastic welder for anyone who lives for fixing all the things.
8. A Himalayan salt scrub so you can add ~pure~ intentions to your beauty routine.
9. A Keurig coffee maker worthy of investing in – never throw away a pot of old coffee again.
10. And a jar of sugar-free hazelnut chocolate spread you'll indulge in with that coffee.
11. A set of 10 makeup brushes that might make you want to throw your ~other~ makeup brushes in the trash.
12. And a makeup brush cleansing shampoo to get those brushes looking good as new.
13. A book that'll be like a choose your own adventure book for adults. It's filled with advice from the world's best mentors.
14. A set of two hedgehog toys ready to bring comfort to small doggos everywhere.
15. A gummy bear key-chain for anyone who believes a good key-chain is squishy, cute, and must light-up (me).
16. A pair of snow pants so you can survive the rest of this cold AF winter.
17. And a snow brush to help your car out in the next blizzard of frozen trash.
18. A pair of pineapple earring studs that'll give the wearer much tropical vibes.
19. A set of 10 food storage containers tons of people swear by, as shall you.
20. A pair of super soft PJs you'll want to live in.
21. A vinyl LP so you can listen to the greatest music ever created in the form is was intended to be heard.
22. A Cricut Easy Press for anyone who has a stack of iron-ons and T-shirts just waiting for your next DIY day.
23. A set of eight essential oils to help beginner aromatherapy enthusiasts figure out which scents they adore.
24. A cute, modern end table for folks who live in v small apartments, and are thereby thrilled by the prospect of furniture with storage capacity.
25. And a pair of funky sunglasses that'll bring out your inner-cool, and everyone around you will notice.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
Your wallet to you:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.