1. Queen Latifah as Ursula
So an Ursula movie is pretty much a no brainer since she’s Disney’s original bad bitch sea witch. Not that long ago, photographer Annie Lebovitz reimagined Queen Latifah as Ursula for a Disney photoshoot which is beyond perfect. Not only can the Queen sing, BUT, how bad ass would it be to have Ursula spit some rhymes? Yes, I just said “spit some rhymes”, whatever, I’m excited.
2. Giancarlo Esposito as Jafar
While I know somewhere Robert Downey Jr. is just itching at the chance to slap on some brown face to play Jafar, I have to give this one to Giancarlo Esposito. He was absolutely terrifying as Gus Fring on Breaking Bad, and he’s already got the smirk down!
3. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson as Gaston
3 words to describe Gaston? Ripped, fine and hairy. While the Rock tends to keep his chest smoother than a baby’s ass, he’s already got the body and the eyebrow raise down. Plus, he can actually sing!
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson singing “What A Wonderful World”
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱