1. Queen Latifah as Ursula
So an Ursula movie is pretty much a no brainer since she’s Disney’s original bad bitch sea witch. Not that long ago, photographer Annie Lebovitz reimagined Queen Latifah as Ursula for a Disney photoshoot which is beyond perfect. Not only can the Queen sing, BUT, how bad ass would it be to have Ursula spit some rhymes? Yes, I just said “spit some rhymes”, whatever, I’m excited.
2. Giancarlo Esposito as Jafar
While I know somewhere Robert Downey Jr. is just itching at the chance to slap on some brown face to play Jafar, I have to give this one to Giancarlo Esposito. He was absolutely terrifying as Gus Fring on Breaking Bad, and he’s already got the smirk down!
3. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson as Gaston
3 words to describe Gaston? Ripped, fine and hairy. While the Rock tends to keep his chest smoother than a baby’s ass, he’s already got the body and the eyebrow raise down. Plus, he can actually sing!
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson singing “What A Wonderful World”
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- A public health expert says President-elect Mike Pence's resistance to needle exchanges during Indiana's HIV outbreak last year is the direct result of systemic failure.
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂