A Reddit user perfectly summarized the entire plot to Harry Potter with just 13 lines of dialogue.
1. Hermione: Don't do the thing, Harry!
2. Ron: Let's do the thing, Harry!
3. Snape: Don't do the thing you dunderheaded ball of deaf ignorance.
4. McGonagall: Mr. Potter, don't you dare do the thing.
5. Dumbledore: Hmmm... Perhaps you shouldn't do the thing, but here are some tools, explained in the most vague way possible, to get the thing done, I'm counting on you.
6. Hagrid: All the details about the thing.
7. Sirius: James, I mean, Harry, back in my school days with James, your father, we always did the thing.
8. Remus: Sirius, perhaps you shouldn't encourage him, but if you're going to, here's a map to help with the thing.
9. Draco: Potter can't possible accomplish the thing. Prat.
10. Luna: We must go at this thing from the side while riding nargles to freedom.
11. Voldemort: THERE IS NO THING BUT POWER AND THOSE TOO WEAK TO ACCEPT IT!!!
12. Harry: I'm doing the thing ... I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW ... CONSIDER THE THING DONE!
13. Dumbledore: You broke every rule ever doing the thing ... FIFTY POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!