1. First, you need to put your clothes AND gifts in one suitcase... and you have to get it under 50 lbs.
2. The amount of families traveling with children suddenly goes up 1,000%.
3. Which also increases your chances of encountering or, worse, SITTING next to one of these gems.
4. You stare out the window, watching the snow pile up on your plane, and become a nervous wreck...
5. And then, this happens.
6. Pure chaos erupts when everyone's trying to figure out alternative flights.
7. You hear "that guy" making it known to the whole world that HE needs to be home for Christmas.
"Yes, OK, and I just came to the airport to dine on elegant quick-service cuisine for the holidays."
8. You're forced to entertain yourself with what's around you.
9. You have to go to extremes to make yourself comfortable while you wait.
10. Carolers arrive to try and spread Christmas cheer, but are having NONE of it.
Although it's the time, this is not the place my friends.