1. Dealing with pimples.
2. Dreaming—or having nightmares—about school.
3. Feeling scared when you're home alone and hear a noise.
4. That non-stop craving for junk food.
5. Feeling tempted to buy stuff at a toy store.
6. Spending hours of your life on the internet.
7. Being ashamed to buy toilet paper.
8. Feeling flush when your parents give you cash.
9. Being afraid of what other people will think.
10. Wanting a lap to crawl into when something goes wrong.
11. Feeling too young, inexperienced, or unprepared for some of life's challenges.
12. Not having the slightest idea of what you want out of your life.
This post was translated from Portuguese.