1. That one you've only spoken to a handful of times in real life, but you follow each other on social media and quietly like everything the other posts.
2. The one that everyone you know also has a crush on.
3. That one you see on the bus every so often and always turn around to catch a glimpse of.
4. The taken one, who is actually already involved with someone else, and you know that if you get with them, shit will go down.
5. The crush that you didn't think much of when you met them, but now find yourself fawning over a bit.
6. The one who is very popular on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and gets boatloads of likes, but you like to think that they look at and care only about yours. <3
7. The crush that you haven't seen in about 5 years, but you keep thinking must still be a 10 out of 10.
8. The one who works at a place you go to a lot, and you'd like to arrange things so that the two of you could bump into each other and be forced to talk.
9. The unlikely crush, who nobody cares about, but who you can't get out of your head.
10. Or that crush who you know you shouldn't like, but who nevertheless gives you ideas.
11. The elevator crush.
12. The one-minute crush who passed by you in the street. You thought they were hot, you imagined your wedding with them, and then you never saw them again, but that's fine.
13. The seasonal crush: first you obsess over them, then that goes away, then you obsess over them again, and on and on.
14. The window of opportunity crush: you're not getting with anyone, you've got nothing on the horizon, then someone totally normal becomes the object of your desire.
15. And that childhood crush that you still to this day haven't quite gotten over.
This post was translated from Portuguese.