1. Last night snow transformed Northern England into a beautiful winter wonderland.
2. Sheffield gleamed in the morning sun.
3. Staffordshire looked like a chocolate box.
4. This hill looks perfect for sledging down.
5. Yorkshire generally looked like one big postcard.
6. It was all delightfully Christmassy.
7. Here's Sheffield.
8. This is in Derby.
9. Look at that quaint little fence making a cute little shadow in the picturesque sunrise.
10. This is what Wigan looks like right now.
11. This is not a magical far away land! This is Sheffield!
12. Dogs everywhere pranced around with glee.
13. But don't worry this is Britain so there were plenty of absolute disasters.
14. Some people used the snow to write the true meaning of Christmas.
15. Pathetic British trees couldn't handle the weight of snow.
16. Of course there were traffic jams galore.
17. A coach was stranded for 12 hours.
18. Pretty much all transport was brought to a stand still.
19. People everywhere were stranded at their relations with inappropriate footwear.
21. But most people enjoyed this most British of snow storms.
23. How the rest of the world copes, we have no idea.
Flo Perry is an editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Contact Flo Perry at Flo.email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.