1. YAY, YOU'RE GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE!
2. But just last week you were still a freshman:
3. Why did time go by so fast?!
4. Oh, no.
5. Oh my god, no.
6. This is too soon, you're not ready for this.
7. Where is the alcohol, where can you find some alcohol?!
8. You tell yourself you need to get it together.
9. Because it's going to be OK. You're going to be fine.
10. You're so smart, you're going to kill it in the real world.
11. Like, when is graduation already? Time to show everyone what you're made of.
12. Oh shit, graduation is really soon.
13. What is this encompassing feeling of fear and regret?
14. Did you even have a good college experience?
16. Why is "So, what are you doing after college?" so emotionally triggering?
17. What are you even doing after college, though?
18. You're going to have to get a "real job" now.
19. One that can help pay off your student loans, because you have to start doing that.
20. So along with applying to dream jobs, you're just going to apply to any job that requires a breathing human.
21. But first, Netflix.
22. And, maybe anything else that will help push off the inevitable.
23. A week has passed and you really haven't done anything.
24. Except maybe gain 10lbs from stress eating.
25. But you finally get some motivation and get to work.
26. After applying to some jobs, you become super confident that you'll be OK after graduation.
27. Because you're strong enough to have gotten through these years and made it to the end.
28. And that's not an easy task.
29. Plus, you got a call back for an interview and you're going to ride that confidence high into the sunset.
30. You just have to make it through finals now.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!