27. Her bedroom walls were padded to symbolically represent her emotional instability:
Daria explains that the previous owners of the home had a family member with schizophrenia but Daria’s reluctance to take down the padding characterizes aspects of her own personality.
Sigh. We miss you Daria.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.