1. At first, you didn't like Taylor Swift...
2. ...and you bought into all the media bullshit that was her private love life.
3. To think, you weren't even upset that this happened:
4. But it's 2014 now, and you realize how wrong you were.
5. Especially when you realize you're more alike than you are different...
6. ...because you both dance awkwardly...
7. ...have an undying devotion to cats...
8. ...and just want to wear red lipstick and cute clothes all day...
9. You even took a picture of her haircut to your stylist.
10. Your love for Taylor Swift grew kind of like how a large wheel rolls down a hill...
11. ...and question how could you have ever not liked her in the first place?
12. You realize that she's so great to her fans.
13. Like, you REALLY love how great to her fans she is.
14. You start to admire her sense of humor...
15. ... and how much of a feminist she is.
16. You used to change the station when her songs came on the radio, but now you're jamming out to "Blank Space."
17. You actually really love the whole 1989 album.
18. LIKE REALLY, REALLY LOVE IT.
This album is so good, like "sitting silently in your car and listening to it for weeks while feeling every single emotion"-good.
19. You start to listen to her other albums and realize you love those too!
20. You really just wish you were friends with her now...
21. ...because she seems like an amazing friend.
22. So you're now extremely apologetic to your misguided Taylor hate before...
23. ...because life is too short to pretend to not like Taylor Swift.
24. She's actually really awesome.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!