1. Legends of the Hidden Temple (‘93-‘95)
Ugh, who didn’t want to sport a sick Red Jaguars, Blue Barracudas, Green Monkeys, Orange Iguanas, Purple Parrots, or Silver Snakes shirt while they received challenges from a talking rock named Olmec and were scared half to death by a hidden Temple Guard?
4. Figure It Out (‘97-‘99)
I was largely an un-gifted child, but that didn’t stop me from wanting to be on the one show that made the infamous Nickelodeon green slime famous.
Fun Fact: The three panelists who were in the most episodes are: Lori Beth Denberg (115 ep.), Danny Tamberelli (96 ep.) and Amanda Bynes (52 ep.)
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.