1. Legends of the Hidden Temple (‘93-‘95)
Ugh, who didn’t want to sport a sick Red Jaguars, Blue Barracudas, Green Monkeys, Orange Iguanas, Purple Parrots, or Silver Snakes shirt while they received challenges from a talking rock named Olmec and were scared half to death by a hidden Temple Guard?
4. Figure It Out (‘97-‘99)
I was largely an un-gifted child, but that didn’t stop me from wanting to be on the one show that made the infamous Nickelodeon green slime famous.
Fun Fact: The three panelists who were in the most episodes are: Lori Beth Denberg (115 ep.), Danny Tamberelli (96 ep.) and Amanda Bynes (52 ep.)
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪