1. How do you feed 35 children every second? This is how…
The world’s largest plant-based food relief has a unique mission - the solution for world peace. This documentary features some of the feeding programs Food for Life has around the world, including the Food for Life Annamrita midday meal program that feeds school children in India at an average pace of 35 meals a second! Currently Food for Life Global affiliates serve up to 3 million meals daily and has projects in over 50 countries. The non profit has served many billions of free plant-based meals since its inception in 1974 when an Indian Swami, Srila Prabhupad saw village children fighting with street dogs over scraps of food and asked his students to make sure that “no one goes hungry within ten miles of the temple.”
To learn more about Food for Life Global and its affiliates visit:
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔