1. It feels like someone is repeatedly stabbing you in the uterus, and it takes everything you have not to snap at the client causing you further grief.
2. Nausea, bloating, and diarrhea are added to the mix, causing you to spend a lot of your working day in the bathroom.
3. You're convinced someone will find you passed out in the hallway because the human body couldn't possibly lose this much blood and still function.
4. You ask your work bestie to spot-check your behind.
5. You somehow manage to go through all of your tampons or pads, and you start to panic. But, thank god, menstrual solidarity is a thing, and your female co-workers always help find one.
6. Your breasts ache, but you can't take off your bra because, HELLO, you're at work.
7. There's that one homeopathic co-worker who insists you've not given natural remedies a fair chance.
8. You break out in spots, your skin looks dull, you have dark circles under your eyes...and someone has the nerve to tell you that you look rough.
9. Taylor Swift comes on the radio, and you burst into tears because you suddenly understand what she's talking about.
10. Somehow your co-workers catch wind of your monthly visitor and proceed with extreme caution...
11. ...except that one guy who cracks a joke about periods pale in comparison to losing a game of FIFA or Call of Duty.
12. Your manager loses count of how many times they've found you lying in a ball on the floor somewhere in the office.
13. You try to explain to them just how much it hurts, but you don't seem to be able to convey just how painful it truly is.
14. You have serious cravings, but when you get to the canteen, there are only sad looking chips and cold pasta.
15. Tbh, you wish you could call in sick and stay at home in bed having a Jane Austen marathon, but two sick days a month add up, so you force yourself to get through the week.
16. But then it moves on, and you go back to kicking ass and taking names around the office.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!