1. Demi Lovato admitted that during the almost-kiss scene in the movie, she was really thinking about fixing her bangs because she could see her reflection in Joe's eyeballs.
2. During the same scene, Joe Jonas admitted that he was thinking about food because he was hungry and could smell the catering.
3. Alyson Stoner said that when they weren't shooting, she and the Jonas Brothers would play tennis and golf together.
4. She also said that Demi would work on writing her own music.
5. Demi said there was a huge casting search for the role of Mitchie and she didn't expect to get it.
6. The audition process included singing, dancing, acting, and chemistry matches to see what certain people would look like when they were paired up together.
7. The fans went wild for the cast after the movie was released, and the Jonas Brothers' mother told her sons she understood where they were coming from because she totally fangirled over Luke Skywalker.
8. Demi didn't know that the Jonas Brothers were up for the role in the movie until after she'd booked her part.
9. She was 15 years old when she landed the starring role.
10. Joe Jonas didn't have to perform in a singing audition because Matthew Diamond (the film's director) had seen the Jonas Brothers play at On The Rox in Los Angeles.
11. The cast would have dance parties when they weren't shooting and liked to jam out to Spice Girls and Fergie.
12. None of the main stars of Camp Rock expected the movie to be as successful as it was.
13. Demi said she cried when she first heard the playback of her duet with Joe because she was such a major fan before she was cast.
14. Demi and Nick both said that they enjoyed the music from the movie, and it would constantly get stuck in their heads.
15. Joe didn't have any prior dance experience before filming Camp Rock.
16. In a Reddit Q&A, Joe Jonas admitted, "My dance moves in Camp Rock were so terrible. I thought I was killing the game, too."
17. Kevin had just finished school before the movie, but Joe and Nick had to study on set.
18. Matthew Diamond said it was important for every song in the movie to be very different from one another.
19. Demi added her own flair and style to the original music she was given to make it more of her own.
20. When it debuted in 2008, Camp Rock had 8.9 million viewers and became the most-watched non-sequel movie on Disney Channel.
21. Demi later admitted that during Mitchie and Shane's one-on-one scene by the lake, she fell in love with him in real life.
22. She also mentioned that her real life first kiss was with Joe during the filming of Camp Rock 2.
23. The original Camp Rock script did not have Nate and Jason (Nick and Kevin) written in, but after seeing the band perform the script was rewritten.
24. To this day, Nick, Joe, and Demi are still best friends.
25. Joe and Demi are down to do a Camp Rock 3: The College Years — only if it's rated R.