1. Wait... we already have to worry about retirement? Stop the ride, we wanna get off.
2. You have a sneaking suspicion you may have missed your sexual peak.
3. You're starting to suspect that you're no longer "with it."
4. Communicating with your married peers is starting to become a chore.
5. Night cheese. You do it. I do it. We all have our night cheese moments.
6. Getting dressed to go out has become... difficult.
7. You no longer have the energy to navigate the dating world.
8. You avoid logging into Facebook at all costs.
9. You aren't the most cheerful among your friends.
10. You fool yourself into thinking you're making healthy choices.
11. Some may say your standards are too high.
12. You fear commitment more than spending your life alone.
13. Visiting your college is like stepping through a time portal.
14. Applying for jobs doesn't get any easier with age.
15. The idea of going to a high school reunion feels you with dread.
16. Social interactions are an anxiety-ridden chore.
17. The crushing realization that you need to work for the next several decades can be too much sometimes.
18. Making smart financial decisions is still not in your skill set.
19. Sleep is more important than anything else.
20. Reality is a cold mistress.
21. Your college achievements seem less and less impressive with each passing year.
22. You freely own up to your failures. What's the point in hiding them anymore?
23. Crying in public has become a fairly regular occurrence.
24. You've started seeing your friends for the monsters they are.
25. And, of course...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!