1. Everyone is showing off their best work attire.
The side-pose keeps them looking fit.
2. They’re practicing for that night’s show wherever they can find the space.
New York is just a little smaller than L.A.
3. Writers are testing their jokes and finding their creative energies.
4. But Jimmy is busy watching everything…
9. The guests can be seen meeting with Jimmy before the show.
This is a rare look at Jimmy and Billy Crystal out of makeup.
12. It’s mostly a story of selfies.
13. If his guest is a chef, the two of them usually do a taste test.
And when Mario Batali drops by, the drinks are all real.
14. Knights are keeping the hallways guarded…
JK it’s Johnny Knoxville. He was prepping for his late “knight” race.
16. Interns are drawing some out-of-this-world art on the show’s chalkboard.
They have other jobs, too, but they’re really good at chalking.
17. The karate piñatas are hanging out, looking surprised like they do.
18. Props are being delivered and demanding to be seen.
Some segments require fake arms, but shhh! It’s a film trick.