1. Mistaken Identity
Protip for aspiring movie-gossip interviewers: John Cusack is not Kevin Spacey.
2. Joe Namath Drunk
Joe Namath, Suzy Kolber, and history in the making.
3. Naked Is Not Always Better [Totally NSFW]
An astounding woman-on-the-street demonstration of freedom of speech in Canada.
4. Sigur Ros: The Most Boring Band in the World
Most of the interviewees on this list are antagonistic, drunk, stupid, or some combination of the three, but Sigur Ros manage this tour de force by the sheer force of their dullness. It’s an impressive feat.
5. Andrew Dice Clay Is Mean
Like, really, unaccountably mean.
6. Super Bad
We’re getting into the realm of potentially staged interviews here, but this is a classic of the genre. Read the backstory.
7. Colbert Vs. Branson
You know you’re doing something wrong when you get Stephen Colbert to break character.
8. John Ziegler Is so Smug
This happened yesterday. You have to give right wing radio host John Ziegler credit for just working and working at it until any hope of civility is gone.
9. Kevin James History Lesson
This is my favorite interview of all time. Chris Matthews at his self-righteous finest.
10. Fainting Volleyball Player
Another interview protip: Stay upright.
11. Sarah Palin and the Turkey
I promised myself I would keep this to just one Sarah Palin interview, and I feel like this is the right choice. On account of the turkey.
12. Billy Bob Thornton’s Other Job
A lot of people don’t know that in addition to being a musician, Billy Bob Thornton has another career as an actor, in movies. Do not mention this if you ever meet him.
13. Nerd Fight!
Here’s another one that happened this week. Leo Laporte vs. Michael Arrington.
14. And Finally …
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.