1. Mistaken Identity
Protip for aspiring movie-gossip interviewers: John Cusack is not Kevin Spacey.
2. Joe Namath Drunk
Joe Namath, Suzy Kolber, and history in the making.
3. Naked Is Not Always Better [Totally NSFW]
An astounding woman-on-the-street demonstration of freedom of speech in Canada.
4. Sigur Ros: The Most Boring Band in the World
Most of the interviewees on this list are antagonistic, drunk, stupid, or some combination of the three, but Sigur Ros manage this tour de force by the sheer force of their dullness. It’s an impressive feat.
5. Andrew Dice Clay Is Mean
Like, really, unaccountably mean.
6. Super Bad
We’re getting into the realm of potentially staged interviews here, but this is a classic of the genre. Read the backstory.
7. Colbert Vs. Branson
You know you’re doing something wrong when you get Stephen Colbert to break character.
8. John Ziegler Is so Smug
This happened yesterday. You have to give right wing radio host John Ziegler credit for just working and working at it until any hope of civility is gone.
9. Kevin James History Lesson
This is my favorite interview of all time. Chris Matthews at his self-righteous finest.
10. Fainting Volleyball Player
Another interview protip: Stay upright.
11. Sarah Palin and the Turkey
I promised myself I would keep this to just one Sarah Palin interview, and I feel like this is the right choice. On account of the turkey.
12. Billy Bob Thornton’s Other Job
A lot of people don’t know that in addition to being a musician, Billy Bob Thornton has another career as an actor, in movies. Do not mention this if you ever meet him.
13. Nerd Fight!
Here’s another one that happened this week. Leo Laporte vs. Michael Arrington.
14. And Finally …
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.