1. Amateur leaf-painting.
2. Backyard cookouts.
3. Beach trips!
4. Doing their laundry on a day off.
5. High-stakes wilderness survival.
6. Modeling fashionable rainwear.
7. Risque photoshoots with naked box people.
8. Celebrating a miniature Big Bird’s graduation.
9. And OF COURSE, pushing teddybears around in a perambulator.
Good work, squirrels! The end.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.