2. From the press release:
‘Games like Pokémon send kids the wrong message that exploiting and abusing
those who are defenseless is acceptable when it is not,’ says PETA Director of
Marketing Innovations Joel Bartlett. ‘But with Pokémon Black and Blue, children
can experience the great feeling that comes with saving others from harm.’
4. For those who don’t have time to push through this delightful little RPG but want a taste, the game begins thusly:
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩