1. The demented monster who designed this bathroom floor pattern.
2. And his sick, twisted brother in arms.
3. The dangerous anarchist who violated this Bubble Tape.
4. The psychopath who aligned this manhole cover.
5. The vicious nihilist who does this with her Coke.
6. This future posterboy for “America’s Most Wanted.”
7. The sociopathic criminal who removed the tube from this roll of paper towels.
8. This insane and wicked grocery store clerk.
9. The sadistic peddler of misery who designed this jigsaw puzzle without edge pieces.
10. This dangerous and unpredictable science fiction fan.
11. Calvin Rickson
12. The twisted genius behind this pizza-slice-cutting technique.
13. The depraved bedlamite who packaged these Harry Potter books.
14. The evil mastermind behind this game show question.
15. That dude who haunts your nightmares and puts toothpaste in your Oreos.
16. The future oppressive tyrant who had this idea.
17. The unstable criminal mastermind who parked her car here.
…and these cows. “Bye bye,” say these cows. “Bye bye.”
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉