No good conspiracy theory can be built without a solid foundation. And the bricks really start to pile up here.
And on his newest album, “Yeezus,” Kanye steps up his OJ game- referencing him… TWICE.
So Kanye directly references OJ in three tracks. Telling, but not enough to round out “facts.” For that, Kanye would have to say something like this at VH1 Storytellers:
So there we have it. Kanye is enamored with OJ. But… How enamored is he? To what lengths would Kanye go to associate himself with OJ? So begins the theorizing!
Once you have the facts down, you really start to wonder about some other interesting details… For example:
IT WAS BASED ON A BOOK BY DR. ROBERT HUIZENGA, A MEDICAL EXPERT IN THE OJ TRIAL!
In “Gold Digger,” Kanye raps: “You will see him on TV any given Sunday/ Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai.”
Oliver Stone’s Any Given Sunday is based off of “You’re OK, It’s Just a Bruise—A Doctor’s Sideline Secrets about Pro-Football’s Most Outrageous Team,” by Dr. Robert Huizenga, medical expert in the OJ Simpson trial.
He might! He might do all those things. But would Kanye let his OJ love fuel major life decisions?
Now that we’ve seen the connections run DEEP, we might be able to answer some other major questions, like:
So why is Kanye with Kim?
9. And there’s one final mystery we may have solved as well…WHY DID KIM AND KANYE NAME THEIR BABY “NORTH?”
A source says the reason is “North is the most high. There is nothing higher than North.”
Like we’re going to believe that.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎